Download PDF

doi: 10.18503/2658-3186-2024-8-3-26-34

Abstract. The article is devoted to an urgent problem associated with the increase in the number of children currently with disabilities in development and the insufficiency of the network of specialized institutions and organizations carrying out correctional and preventive work. The purpose of the work is to analyze the state of municipal preschool educational institutions, including correctional ones in the city of Magnitogorsk, Chelyabinsk region, and to consider a model for creating a modern private specialized correctional and developmental center for children with disabilities. The study presents data based on the use of theoretical and empirical methods: theoretical analysis and study of specialized literature, statistical methods of marketing research, pedagogical experience in defectological diagnostics, observation, research methods of experimental work with children with disabilities. The result of the work is a proposed model for creating a modern private specialized correctional and developmental center for children with disabilities, including a description of the services offered, categories of children, specific types of educational activities, development and presentation of business plan elements and the planned results. The scope of application: the system of modern preschool educational organizations, including private correctional institutions. The significance of the study lies in updating and justifying the feasibility of expanding specialized correctional and developmental centers as a link within the traditional system of correctional upbringing and education of children with special needs. The opening of such centers will help to provide more intensively the qualified assistance to children in the early stages of development and to solve this problem.

Keywords: specialized correctional and developmental center, defectology, speech therapy, children with disabilities, business model

Information about the authors:

Chernobrovkin V. A. – Associate Professor, Candidate of Philosophy, Head of the Department of Preschool and Special Education at the Institute of Humanitarian Education of the Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University.

Muzhilevskaya D. V. – teacher-defectologist at the Maria Chernyak Correctional and Speech Therapy Center.

References

1. Kolichestvo detei invalidov v Rossii na 2024 god, URL: https://zdoroviesarstom.gotodoc.ru/080324/ koichestvo-detej-invalidov-v-rossii-na-2024-god/# (accessed 11 April 2024).

2. Neretina T. G. Korrektsionno-vospitatel'naya rabota s det'mi doshkol'nogo vozrasta s zaderzhkoi psikhicheskogo razvitiya, Moscow, INFA-M, 2024, 308 p.

3. Leonova N. N. Tvorcheskoe razvitie detei s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostyami zdorov'ya (OVZ) v protsesse izobrazitel'noi deyatel'nosti: metod. posobie, Saint Petersburg, OOO «Izdatel'stvo DETSTVO-PRESS», 2020, 80 p.

4. Pronina L. V., Kremneva E. A., Lipatova O. N. i dr. Organizatsiya igrovoi sredy v obuchenii i vospitanii detei rannego vozrasta s intellektual'nymi narusheniyami, Moscow, INFA-M, 2024, 176 p.

5. Tsyganok A. A., Vinogradova A. L., Konstantinova I. S. Razvitie bazovykh poznavatel'nykh funktsii s pomoshch'yu adaptivno-igrovykh zanyatii, Moscow, Terevinf, 2018, 72 p.

6. Kh'yuett D., Fert G., Baber M., Kharrison T. Intensivnoe vzaimodeistvie. Rukovodstvo, Moscow, Skifiya, 2018, 248 p.

7. Leongard E. i dr. Ya ne khochu molchat'! Opyt raboty po obucheniyu detei s narusheniyami slukha po meto-du Leongard, Moscow, Terevinf, 2019, 144 p.

8. Brambring M. Rebenok s vrozhdennoi slepotoi v sem'e. Rannyaya pomoshch' i razvitie v pervye gody zhizni, Moscow, Terevinf, 2019, 200 p.

9. Techner S., Martinsen Kh. Vvedenie v al'ternativnuyu i dopolnitel'nuyu kommunikatsiyu. Zhesty i graficheskie simvoly dlya lyudei s dvigatel'nymi i intellektual'nymi narusheniyami, a takzhe s rasstroistvami autisticheskogo spectra, Moscow, Terevinf, 2018, 432 p.

10. Bitova A. L., Boyarshinova O. S. Razvivayushchii ukhod za det'mi s tyazhelymi i mnozhestvennymi naru-sheniyami razvitiya, Moscow, Terevinf, 2018, 114 p.

11. Kisling U. Sensornaya integrtegratsiya v dialoge : ponyat' rebenka, raspoznat' problemu, pomoch' ob-resti ravnovesie, pod red. E.V. Klochkovoi; [per. s nem. K. A. Sharr], Moscow, Terevinf, 2010, 240 p.

12. Kolduell F., Khorvud Dzh. Intensivnoe vzaimodeistvie i sensornaya integratsiya v rabote s lyud'mi s tyazhelymi formami autizma, Moscow, Terevinf, 2019, 128 p.

13. Jackson R. Inclusion or Segregation for Children with an Intellectual Impairment: What does the Research Say?, Include [sait], URL: http://www.include.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/InclusionSeg.pdf (accessed 11 April 2024).

14. Sander A. Konzepte einer inclusiven padagogik, Zeitschrift fur Heilpadagogik, 2004, no. 5, pp. 240–244.

15. Voltz D. L. What Matters Most in Inclusive Education: A Practical Guide for Moving Forward, Intervention in School and Clinic, 2001, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 23–30.

16. Biryuk O. I. Doklad o rezul'tatakh realizatsii i otsenke effektivnosti munitsipal'noi programmy «Razvitie obrazovaniya v gorode Magnitogorske» na 2022–2027 gody za 2023 god, Upravlenie obrazovaniya Administratsii goroda Magnitogorska [sait], URL: https://magobr.educhel.ru/government/analitica/file/1877214 (accessed 11 April 2024).

17. Deti s autizmom smogut khodit' v spetsial'nuyu gruppu v detsadu Magnitogorska, Kurs dela. 20 oktyabrya 2023, URL: https://kursdela.biz/news/2023-10-20/deti-s-ras-poluchat-vozmozhnost-hodit-v-spetsialnuyu-gruppu-v-detsadu-magnitogorska-3076089 (accessed 11 April 2024).

18. Biznes-plan detskogo razvivayushchego tsentra, Poliglotiki. Set' detskikh obrazovatel'nykh tsentrov [sait], URL: https://www.poliglotiki.ru/biznes-plan-detskogo-razvivayushhego-centra.html#preim (accessed 11 April 2024).

For citation: Chernobrovkin V. A., Muzhilevskaya D. V. Features of organizing and opening a private correctional and development center, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya = Humanitarian and pedagogical Research, 2024, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 26–34. (In Russ.), doi: 10.18503/2658-3186-2024-8-3-26-34.