Download PDF

doi: 10.18503/2658-3186-2024-

Abstract. In this article, the authors consider: the concept of “trend” and its manifestations in various areas of modern social development; the impact of economic transformation on the formation of trends, embedding trends in modern education on the example of the Kumertau branch of Orenburg State University; global educational trends such as globalization, joint consumption of educational services, the speed of information, digitalization, technology development to understand the trends of modern vocational education; assessment of the influence degree of various trends (personalization of education, STEAM education, socio-emotional learning, artificial intelligence in education, continuing education, digitalization of education) on the quality of training of future builders. The purpose of the work is to evaluate the degree of influence of modern educational trends on the quality of training of future competitive builders. The authors investigated which educational trends have the greatest impact on the training of future builders in relation to the Kumertau branch of Orenburg State University. The research is relevant in its essence: it is critically important to ensure the quality of educational programs and training processes, since the modern labour market in the field of construction is influenced by rapid technological changes, increasing quality and safety requirements. The research is based on the use of the following methods: theoretical (analysis, generalization), empirical (questionnaires, testing), statistical data processing (ranking). The results show that the most significant impact on the quality of training of future builders is provided by digitalization of education, continuing education and personalization of the educational process.

Keywords: quality of training of future builders, higher education, trends in education, digital technologies in education, competitiveness of future builders

Information about the authors:

Averyanova E. V. – Associate Professor of the Department of Urban Construction and Economy of the Kumertau Branch of the Orenburg State University.

Nazarova O. L. - Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Management and Public Administration, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University.

References

1. Popolitova O. V. Rossiiskii uchebnik Sovremennye trendy obrazovaniya : prezentatsiya, Koprortsiya «Rossiiskii uchebnik», 2020, URL: https://events.prosv.ru/uploads/2020/01/additions/UYIDVbQkHjM3VfCT4fG J4J5XUaqJtrQzbHwNAzvy.pdf (accessed 14 April 2024).

2. Surov D. N. Novye trendy v obrazovanii, Mezhdunarodnyi nauchno-issledovatel'skii zhurnal = International Research Journal, 2021, no. 6-4 (108), pp. 151–154. (In Russ.).

3. Levina E. Yu., Shibankova L. A. Evolyutsiya trendov obrazovaniya i novye shagi razvitiya rossiiskikh universitetov, Vestnik ChGPU im. I. Ya. Yakovleva = I. Yakovlev Chuvash State Pedagogical University Bulletin, 2023, no. 2 (119), pp. 117–126. (In Russ.).

4. Singhal S., Sneader K. The next normal arrives: Trends that will define 2021 – and beyond, McKinsey & Company, January 4, 2021, URL: https://www.mckinsey.com/featured-insights/leadership/the-next-normal-arrives-trends-that-will-define-2021-and-beyond (accessed 14 April 2024).

5. Karakozova I. V., Prokhorova Yu. S. Innovatsionnoe razvitie sistemy dopolnitel'nogo professio-nal'nogo obrazovaniya dlya spetsialistov stroitel'noi otrasli, Vestnik MGSU, 2022, no. 8, pp.1085–1095. (In Russ.).

6. Yandeks praktikum, ANO DPO «Obrazovatel'nye tekhnologii Yandeksa» = INO SPE «Yandex EdTech», URL: https://practicum.yandex.ru/catalog/?from=main_header-all-courses_button (accessed 14 April 2024)

7. Kartashova A. A., Shirko T. I., Sarkisov Yu. S. Obrazovatel'nye strategii v obuchenii inzhenerov (na primere Tomskogo regiona), Vektory blagopoluchiya: ekonomika i sotsium = Journal of Wellbeing Technologies, 2015, no. 4 (19), pp. 88–97. (In Russ.).

8. Levina E. Yu., Gil'meeva R. Kh., Kamaleeva A. R. [i dr.]. Genezis kognitivnoi paradigmy obrazovaniya: monografiya / pod nauch. red. E. Yu. Levinoi, Kazan, Institut pedagogiki, psikhologii i sotsial'nykh problem, 2021, 232 p.

9. Shelegina O. N. Integratsiya issledovatel'skikh i obrazovatel'nykh trendov, Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo gosudarstvennogo instituta kul'tury = Vestnik of Saint-Petersburg State University of Culture, 2021, no. 3 (48), pp.68–75. (In Russ.).

10. Burlakova I. I. Metodologiya tekhnologicheskogo podkhoda k upravleniyu kachestvom podgotovki stu-dentov, Vestnik Severnogo (Arkticheskogo) federal'nogo universiteta. Seriya: Gumanitarnye i sotsial'nye nauki = Vestnik of Pomor University. Series “Humanitarian and Social Sciences”, 2015, no. 3, pp.142–148. (In Russ.).

11. Beregovaya O. A., Erokhin A. K. Kontseptsiya ubuntu kak otvet Afrikanskoi filosofii obrazovaniya na vyzovy global'nykh izmenenii, Otechestvennaya i zarubezhnaya pedagogika, 2024. no. 2, pp. 204–216.

12. Shalagina G. E., Shalagin S. V. Informatsionno-kommunikatsionnye tekhnologii i antropnaya iden-tichnost': vzaimovliyanie cheloveka i tekhnologii v kontekste informatsionnogo obshchestva, Sovremennye filosofskie issledovaniya = Contemporary Philosophical Research, 2022, no. 3, pp. 90–101. (In Russ.).

13. Urusova L. Kh., Shigalugova M. Kh. O probleme sovremennogo obrazovaniya v usloviyakh globalizatsii, Obrazovanie i parvo = Education and Law, 2022, no 4, pp. 240–244. (In Russ.).

14. Os'minina E. S. Tsifrovizatsiya obrazovaniya: obobshchenie opyta raboty, Vestnik nauki, 2024, no. 3 (72), pp. 276–282. (In Russ.).

15. Ospanov T., Dzhartybaeva Zh., Ospanov D., Nұridin S. Podkhod STEAM vnedrenie i obrazovatel'nye, sotsial'nye i ekonomicheskie posledstviya, Endless light in science, 2024, no. 1, pp. 8–11. (In Russ.).

16. Anisimova T. I., Sabirova F. M., Shatunova O. V. Podgotovka pedagogov dlya STEAM-obrazovaniya, Vysshee obrazovanie segodnya = Higher Education Today, 2019, no. 6, pp. 31–35. (In Russ.).

17. Zakir'yaeva L. A. Budushchee iskusstvennogo intellekta v vysshem obrazovanii: tendentsii i transformatsii, Vestnik nauki, 2024, no. 6 (75), pp. 1120–1125. (In Russ.).

18. Federal'nyi gosudarstvennyi obrazovatel'nyi standart vysshego obrazovaniya – bakalavriat po napravleniyu podgotovki 08.03.01 Stroitel'stvo. Utverzhden prikazom Ministerstva obrazovaniya i nauki Rossiiskoi Federatsii ot 31.05.2017 № 481, FGOS. Natsional'naya assotsiatsiya razvitiya obrazovaniya i nauki, URL: https://fgos.ru/fgos/fgos-08-03-01-stroitelstvo-481 (accessed 14 April 2024).

19. Smith J. The Impact of Technological Transformation on the Construction Industry, Construction Technology Journal, 2023, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 45–58.

20. Johnson A. et al. Adapting Educational Practices to Technological Changes in Construction, International Journal of Construction Education and Research, 2022, vol.15, no. 4, pp. 112–125.

21. Brown K. Attracting and Retaining Talent in the Construction Sector, Construction Management Review, vol. 18, 2024. pp. 76–89.

For citation: Averyanova E. V., Nazarova O. L. The influence of modern educational trends on the training quality of future competitive builders, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya = Humanitarian and pedagogical Research, 2024, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 6–14. (In Russ.), doi: 10.18503/2658-3186-2024-8-3-06-14.