Download PDF

DOI:10.18503/2658-3186-2023-7-4-38-48

Abstract. The most frequent problem of preschool children with hearing impairment is the difficulty of social adaptation. Social adaptation depends on psychological and physical peculiarities of children's development, such as the development of coordination skills, orientation in space, self-esteem level, attitude to their defect, ability to communicate with peers and adults in particular. All these and many other factors fold into a single puzzle and reflect the child’s social adaptation level. Decreased or lost hearing in a child affects changes in his or her vestibular apparatus, that is bad for the motor skills and orientation in space. The most pronounced disorders noticed in any activities are disturbances in static and dynamic balance, inaccuracy in movements, spatial disorientation, and slow learning of the pace and rhythm of movements. Hearing loss provokes a number of secondary impairments and often appears in delayed speech development. Communication and speech act as a means of people interaction. Reduced communication leads to a decrease in cognitive abilities and a decline in the amount of information received. Consequently teaching any movements to children with hearing impairment is of great importance in oral speech acquiring. The development of the auditory analyzer is closely related to the level of motor sphere development. Signals from all analyzer systems, including auditory and visual ones, affect the accuracy of fine movements, spatial orientation and general coordination. Violation of the vestibular apparatus leads to a decrease in motor activity and changes in the development of all functions and systems of a body. So in order to increase the motor activity of a child with impaired hearing, it is necessary to use special methods and techniques to improve his or her coordination skills, to raise the mastery of a body, providing more opportunities in any sphere of life activity. Thus, the development of coordination skills is a particular stage for the full physical and mental development of children, as well as their successful socialization

Keywords: socialization, social adaptation, children with hearing impairment, development of coordination skills, adaptive physical education, psychomotor development, motor activity, large motor skills, fine motor skills.

Аuthors:

Elena L. Mitsan – Assistant Professor, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Preschool and Special Education of the Institute of Humanitarian Education, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University (NMSTU), Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Irina I. Sunagatullina – Assistant Professor, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Preschool and Special Education of the Institute of Humanitarian Education, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University (NMSTU), Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

References

1. Evseev S. P., Evseeva O. E. Novye gorizonty razvitiya adaptivnogo sporta v Rossii, Adaptivnaya fizicheskaya kul'tura, 2014, no. 2 (58), pp. 2–7.

2. Isaeva E. V. Vospitanie i obuchenie detei so slozhnymi narusheniyami razvitiya [Elektronnyi tekst]: ucheb.-metod. posobie, Magnitogorsk, MGTU, 2017, 1 elektron. opt. disk (CD-ROM). Zagl. s titul. ekrana. URL: https://magtu.informsystema.ru/uploader/fileUpload?name=2821.pdf&show=dcatalogues/1/1133041/2821.pdf&view=true (accessed 25 March 2023).

3. Korolev S. A. Metodika vospitaniya dvigatel'no-koordinatsionnykh sposobnostei glukhikh i slaboslyshashchikh detei 4–7 let v spetsial'nykh doshkol'nykh uchrezhdeniyakh: dis. ... kand. pedagogich. nauk : 13.00.04, Ros. gos. un-t fiz. kul'tury, sporta i turizma, Moscow, 2004,151 p.

4.Mikhailov I. A. Osobennosti zanyatii adaptivnym sportom pri narusheniyakh slukha [Elektronnyi tekst], Sostoyanie, opyt i perspektivy razvitiya fizkul'turnogo dvizheniya Yakutii: sbornik regional'noi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii, posvyashchennoi 90-letiyu fizkul'turnogo dvizheniya v Rossiiskoi Federatsii : g. Yakutsk, 18 dekabrya 2013 g. / M-vo sporta Respubliki Sakha (Yakutiya), Federal'noe gos. avtonomnoe obrazovatel'noe uchrezhdenie vyssh. prof. obrazovaniya «Severo-Vostochnyi federal'nyi un-t im. M. K. Ammosova», In-t fizicheskoi kul'tury i sporta, pod. red. M. D. Gulyaeva i dr., Kirov, MTsNIP, 2014, 1 elektron. opt. disk (CD-ROM) (accessed 11 March 2023).

5. Mitsan E. L. Tekhnologiya fizicheskogo razvitiya doshkol'nikov s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostyami zdorov'ya[Elektronnyi tekst]: ucheb.-metod. posobie, Magnitogorsk, MGTU, 2017, 1 elektron. opt. disk (CD-ROM). Zagl. s titul. ekrana. URL: https://magtu.informsystema.ru/uploader/fileUpload?name=2926.pdf&show=dcatalogues /1/1134556/2926.pdf&view=true: (accessed 11 March 2023).

6. Fizkul'turno-ozdorovitel'naya rabota s doshkol'nikami, imeyushchimi narusheniya slukha [Elektronnyi tekst], pod red. S. O. Filippovoi, T.V. Vorob'evoi, Saint Petersburg, Lingvisticheskii tsentr «Taikun», 2019, URL: https://www.herzen.spb.ru/img/files/ffk275/22-10- 2019-22-23-53_74.pdf (accessed 26 February 2023).

7. Chernov V. E. Metodicheskie rekomendatsii po vospitaniyu koordinatsionnykh sposobnostei obuchayushchikhsya s narusheniem slukha [Elektronnyi tekst], Obrazovanie i vospitanie doshkol'nikov, 2022, no. 7, URL: https:// cyberleninka.ru/article/n/metodicheskie-rekomendatsii-po-vospitaniyu-koordinatsionnyh-sposobnostey-obuchayuschih sya-s-narusheniem-sluha (accessed 26 February 2023).

8. Shestakov V. B., Eregina S. V. Teoriya i praktika dzyudo : uchebnik dlya obrazovatel'nykh uchrezhdenii vysshego professional'nogo obrazovaniya, Moscow, Otechestvennyi sport, 2021, 448 p.

9. Shokhin V. E. Razvitie dvigatel'nogo navyka v protsesse osvoeniya slozhno-koordinatsionnykh uprazhnenii [Elektronnyi tekst], Pravo i praktika, 2018, no. 2, URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/razvitie-dvigatelnogo-navyka-v-protsesse-osvoeniya-slozhno-koorditsinaonnyh-uprazhneniy (accessed 20 March 2023).

10. Monteiro L. Analysis of rate force development, power and resistance explosive strength indicators in top elite vs. elite male judokas. Proceedings book: 3rd european science of judo research symposium & 2nd scientific and professional conference on judo: «Applicable research in judo», Editors: Hrvoje Sertic, Sanda Corak and Ivan Segedi, Porec, Croatia, june 20–21, 2016, pp 36–39.

11. Franchini E. Specificity of performance adaptations to a periodized judo training program. Andaluzade Medicina del Deporte, 2015, no/ 8(2), pp.67–72.

12. Santos, L. Perceptions of Top-Level Judo Coaches on Training and Performance. International Journal of Sports Science and Coaching, 2015, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 145–158.

For citation

Mitsan E. L., Sunagatullina I. I. Social Adaptation of Children with Hearing ImpairmenT Via Coordination Skills Development, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2023, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 38–48.