Download PDF

DOI: 10.18503/2658-3186-2023-7-4-13-18

Abstract. In the modern world, the requirements for the quality of education are increasing, taking into account modern realities, educational and professional standards, requirements for learning conditions and procedures for assessing the quality of education are being developed and improved. Activities to ensure the quality of education in universities, along with teachers, are primarily the responsibility of the administrative and managerial staff of organizations. In the education system, the practice of appointing the most experienced and competent teacher by administrative and managerial personnel is still widespread, therefore, such personnel does not have managerial knowledge and experience in managing the quality of education, moreover, it is difficult for such employees to imagine the entire scope of managerial activities in the field of education quality, to determine its priority areas, to choose the best management solution. In this regard, the problem of formation of the readiness to manage the quality of education in the process of additional professional education should be considered as a priority. The article presents the results of the effectiveness of quality management of education through the Program. The methodological basis of the study was the activity approach. Among the leading methods, the method of group expert assessments, the survey method, questionnaires and analysis of the results of activities in the field of quality management of education are selected. An experimental search check of the effectiveness of the program of additional professional education of administrative and managerial personnel of universities has shown its viability, proving that it is effective. The dissemination of the experience gained and the possibility of using the author's program in the formation of the readiness of administrative and managerial personnel of universities to manage the quality of education confirms the practical significance of the study.

Keywords: administrative and managerial personnel, university, readiness, quality management of education, assessment of the level of readiness, efficiency.

Author:

Natalia V. Kаlganova – senior lecturer of Ural State University of Railway Engineering, Yekaterinburg, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

References

1. Baidenko V. I. Kompetentsii v professional'nom obrazovanii (k osvoeniyu kompetentnostnogo podkhoda), Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher Education in Russia], 2004, no. 11, pp. 3–13.

2. Dorozhkin E. M., Dopolnitel'noe professional'noe obrazovanie spetsialistov lesnogo profilya: metodologiya, teoriya, praktika, monografiya, Moscow, Ventana-Graf, 2005, 263 p.

3. Zeer E. F., Tret'yakova V. S., Miroshnichenko V. I., Strategicheskie orientiry podgotovki pedagogicheskikh kadrov dlya sistemy nepreryvnogo professional'nogo obrazovaniya, Obrazovanie i nauka [The Education and Science Journal], 2019, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 93–121.

4. Zimnyaya I. A., Obshchaya kul'tura i sotsial'no-professional'naya kompetentnost' cheloveka, Vysshee obrazovanie segodnya [Higher Education Today], 2015, no. 11, pp. 14–20.

5. Il'yasov D., Povyshenie kvalifikatsii rukovoditelei kak pedagogicheskaya problema, Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher Education in Russia], 2004, no. 11, pp. 82–86.

6. Kalganova N. V., Gotovnost' administrativno-upravlencheskogo personala vuza k upravleniyu kachestvom obrazovaniya, Pozharnaya i avariinaya bezopasnost' [Fire Safety], 2023, no. 3 (30), pp. 74–83.

7. Kraevskii V. V., Povyshenie kvalifikatsii pedagogicheskikh kadrov, Sovetskaya pedagogika, 1992, no. 7–8, pp. 55–58.

8. Panasyuk V. P., Tret'yakova N. V., Kachestvo obrazovaniya: innovatsionnye tendentsii i upravlenie: monografiya, Ekaterinburg, Izd-vo Ros. gos. prof.-ped. un-ta, 2018, 201 p.

9. Savinkov Yu. A., Koroleva H. A., Povyshenie kvalifikatsii rabotnikov obrazovaniya Voronezhskoi oblasti: opyt, problemy, puti sovershenstvovaniya, Voronezh, VOIPKRO, 1999, 67 p.

10. Serikov V. V. Opyt podgotovki nauchno-pedagogicheskikh kadrov 

For citation

Kalganova N. V., Effective Quality Management of Education Through the Program of Additional Professional Education of Administrative and Managerial Personnel of the University, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2023, vol. 7, no.4, pp. 13–18.