Download PDF

DOI: 10.18503/2658-3186-2022-6-4-06-15

Abstract. In the article the results of the study dealing with direction of the development of creative activity of the construction college students by means of project activities on the model of the Municipal State Treasury Enterprise «Kostanay Construction College» are presented. of the architectural department students of the college, which applicants were admitted after the 9th grade on the results of Main State Exams were engaged into the experiment. In introduction of the article, the relevance of this issue is revealed, confirmed by the education regulatory documents developed by the governments of the Russian Federation and   the Republic of Kazakhstan. The main part of the article gives the theoretical bases of selecting mechanism for developing the creative activity of students of the construction college by means of project activities. To achieve the goal, the analysis of the basic concepts of the study, such as «creativity», "activity», «creative activities», based on the views of well-known scientists in the fields of psychology and pedagogy is carried out. The analysis made it possible to clarify the content of the concepts: «creative activity of construction college students by means of project activities» and «direction of the development of creative activity of construction college students by means of project activity», as well as to develop a set of pedagogical conditions, the implementation of which contributed to more effective management of the process of development of creative activity of the students of the construction college. The main part of the article also includes a description of the results of a complex of pedagogical conditions implementation  for the development of the creative activity of  the students of the construction college by means of project activities, which involve: 1) acquaintance with the essence, content and stages of project activities that contribute to the formation of their creative activity; 2) the teenagers inclusion  into collective, group and individual project activities to get a real practical result; 3) participants involvement into  reflexive-evaluative activity of the prossess and results of the project.

Keywords: creativity, creative activities, activity, project activities, a teenager, management, the Russian Federation, the Republic of Kazakhstan.

Authors:

Olga V. Ternovaya, master, deputy director for scientific and methodological work of the State Enterprise «Kostanay Construction College»; Kostanay city. The Republic of Kazakhstan; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Anastasia L. Goncharova, member of the Union of Artists of Russia, senior lecturer of the Department of Architecture of the Magnitogorsk, Russia. Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

References

1. Bozhovich L. I. Lichnost' i ee formirovanie v detskom vozraste (psikhologicheskoe issledovanie), Moscow, Prosveshchenie, 1968, 464 p.

2. Vygotskii L. S. Psikhologiya razvitiya cheloveka, Moscow, Izd-vo Smysl; Izd-vo Eksmo, 2003, 136 p.

3. Gal'perin P. Ya. Formirovanie tvorcheskogo myshleniya, Deyatel'nost' i psikhicheskie protsessy : tez. dokl. k Vsesoyuznomu s"ezdu Obshchestva psikhologov /pod. red. Yu. M. Zabrodin, A. N. Sokolov, Moscow, [b. i.], 1977, pp. 54–55.

4. Krylova N. B. Kul'turologiya obrazovaniya, Moscow, Narodnoe obrazovanie, 2000, 272 p.

5. Lerner I. Ya. Didakticheskie osnovy metodov obucheniya, Moscow, Pedagogika, 1981, 185 p.

6. Mandel' B. R. Osnovy proektnoi deyatel'nosti : ucheb. posobie dlya obuchayushchikhsya v sisteme SPO, Moscow; Berlin, Derekt-Media, 2018, 293 p.

7. Mateiko A. Usloviya tvorcheskogo truda, Moscow, Mir, 1970, 300 p.

8. Medvedev V. A. Proektnoe myshlenie: osnovnye priznaki i etapy razvitiya, Global'naya konferen-tsiya po tekhnologiyam v obrazovanii EdCRUNCH Ural: novye obrazovatel'nye tekhnologii v vuze : sb. st. uchast-nikov konf. (Ekaterinburg, 24-26 aprelya) /pod red. V. A. Larionovoi i dr., Ekaterinburg, ITOO UrFU, 2019, pp. 102–107.

9. Obukhov A. S. Issledovatel'skaya deyatel'nost' kak vozmozhnyi put' vkhozhdeniya podrostkov v prostran-stvo kul'tury, Narodnoe obrazovanie [School Technologies], 2001, no. 5, pp. 48–64.

10. Ponomarev Ya. A. Psikhologiya tvorchestva i pedagogika, Moscow, Pedagogika, 1976, 280 p.

11. Rubinshtein S. L. Osnovy obshchei psikhologii, Saint Petersburg, Piter Kom, 1999, 705 p.

12. Shamova T. I. Aktivizatsiya ucheniya shkol'nikov, Moscow, Pedagogika, 1981, 208 p.

13. Shchukina G. I. Aktivizatsiya poznavatel'noi deyatel'nosti uchashchikhsya v uchebnom protsesse: ucheb. posob. dlya ped. in-tov, Moscow, Prosveshchenie, 1979, 160 p.

14. Fel'dshtein D. I. Psikhologiya razvitiya lichnosti v ontogeneze, Moscow, Pedagogika, 1989, 208 p.

15. Yakovleva E. L. Razvitie tvorcheskogo potentsiala u shkol'nikov, Voprosy Psikhologii, 1998, no 5, pp. 38–39.

16. Yamburg E. A. Upravlenie stabilizatsiei i razvitiem tvorcheskikh protsessov v sovremennoi shkole: posobie dlya direktora, Moscow, Per Se, 2003. 48 p.

For citation

Ternovaya O. V., Goncharova A. L. Direction of Creative Activity Development of Construction College Students by Means of Projects, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2022, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 6-15.