Download PDF

DOI: 10.18503/2658-3186-2021-5-4-06-10

Abstract. The article is devoted to an important pedagogical problem – the formation of the image of a teacher, the solution of which testifies to his professional skill. The relevance of the work lies in need for teachers to realize the importance of the result of positive changes in their personal image, in formation of positive and stable ideas or stereotypes of the image of a modern teacher. The purpose of the article is to analyze the features and identify the structure of formation of a positive image of a modern teacher. The author conducted a study among students, in which it was necessary to identify the students' idea of the ideal image of a teacher. Based on empirical data, the relationship between image and pedagogical skills is revealed, including professional and personal qualities, as well as value orientations. In the article, the author focuses on the professional training of future teachers for formation of a positive image, who need knowledge of the ethical norms of professional behavior of a teacher, the skills and abilities of verbal and non-verbal communication, self-presentation, knowledge of the basics of aesthetics of appearance and ethics of pedagogical interaction. The methodological basis of the research is literature review, empirical research, comparative analysis. The results of the study reveal the relationship between pedagogical image and pedagogical skill, formed through the formed image characteristics on the basis of «soft» skills.

Keywords: image, teacher, students, formation, professional activity, pedagogical skills.

Author:

Olga Yu. Muller, Candidate of pedagogical sciences, Senior Lecturer, Department of pedagogics of professional and additional education, Surgut State University, Surgut, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug–Yugra, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

References

1. Berns R. Razvitie Ya-kontseptsii i vospitanie / per. s angl.; obshch. red. V. Ya. Pilipovskogo, Moscow, Progress, 1986, 420 p.

2. Zakharova S. N. Imidzh pedagoga kak sostavlyayushchaya professional'noi kompetentnosti, Molodoi uchenyi. 2016, no. 5.1 (109.1), pp. 16–18.

3. Maslou A. Po napravleniyu k psikhologii bytiya / per. s angl. E. Rachkovoi, Moscow, Izd-vo EKSMO-Press, 2002, 272 p.

4. Opfer E. A. Imidzh sovremennogo pedagoga : uchebnoe posobie dlya studentov napravleniya «Pedagogiche-skoe obrazovanie», Volgograd, Print, 2017, 84 p.

5. Rodzhers K. R. Vzglyad na psikhoterapiyu. Stanovlenie cheloveka / per. s angl.; obshch. red. i predisl. E. I. Iseninoi, Moscow, Izdatel'skaya gruppa «Progress», «Univers», 1994, 480 p.

6. Tyumaseva Z. I., Bogdanov E. N., Shcherbak N. P. Slovar' spravochnik sovremennogo obshchego obrazovaniya. Akmeologicheskie, valeologicheskie i ekologicheskie tainy : uchebnoe posobie, Saint Petersburg, Piter, 2004, 463 p.

7. Shashaurov D. L. Sushchnost' ponyatiya «Imidzh sovremennogo uchitelya», Vestnik Kostromskogo gosudar-stvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Pedagogika. Psikhologiya. Sotsiokinetika, 2015, no. 2, pp. 15–19.

8. Yarkova T. A., Cherkasova I. I. Formirovanie gibkikh navykov u studentov v usloviyakh realizatsii pro-fessional'nogo standarta pedagoga, Vestnik Tyumenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Gumanitarnye issledovaniya. Humanitates [Tyumen State University Herald. Humanities Research. Humanitates], 2016, vol. 2, no 4, pp. 222–234.

9. Mazar A., Wood W. Defining Habit in Psychology, The psychology of habit, 2018, URL: https://psyarxiv.com/kbpmy/ (date of access: 10 August 2021)

For citation

Muller O. Yu., Image as an Effective Method of Forming PedagogicaL Skills, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2021, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 6–10.