Download PDF

Abstract. The article outlines the main principles of the activating system approach to professional orientation work in accordance with the current trends of social and economic development. An activating approach to professional orientation involves assistance for students in self-determination, aimed at getting skills of active choice and forming ideas about the world, mastering new standards of thinking and activity. At the present stage, this approach requires comprehensive solutions in the field of career guidance, connection of personal and professional self-determination. It is the systematic approach to professional orientation that reflects the multi-subject and multifactor process, the non-linearity of the process of influence of these factors and subjects in professional orientation. The work reveals the target and instrumental components of career guidance. On the basis of the indicated instrumental components, the basic directions of modern professional orientation are highlighted: the interests and skills of the future, the branches and professions of the future, pre-professional experiences, technology of professional choice. In accordance with the solution to modern problems of pre-professional development of children and the content of career guidance work, understanding of the goals and content of psychological work in supplementary education is indicated. The necessity of constructing psychological activity in the logic of designing the educational environment and the individual pre-professional trajectory of students is substantiated in the article, the main aspects of the formation of this kind of model of psychological and pedagogical work are revealed. This article is certainly relevant at the present stage of solving educational problems, related to a special practical interest in career-oriented activities, a change in the approach to the career guidance. The positions indicated in the work can be used in the design and implementation of relevant activities in basic and supplementary education.

Keywords: professional self-determination, professional orientation, activating system approach to vocational guidance, design of the educational environment and individual pre-professional trajectory, pre-professional development.

Аuthor:

Irina V. Buzunova,  PhD in Psychology, Director of the Autonomous Non-Profit Organization for  family well-being promoting «Open Design Institute»; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

References

1. Alekseev N. G. Metodologicheskie printsipy proektirovaniya obrazovatel'nykh sistem // Proektirovanie v obrazovanii: problemy, poiski, resheniya : materialy nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii. Moscow : IPI RAO, 1994. 145 p.

2. Atlas novykh professii [Elektronnyi resurs] // 2012–2017 Agentstvo strategicheskikh initsiativ. Skolkovo. URL: http://atlas100.ru (data obrashcheniya: 20.09.2017)

3. Buzunova I. V. Sotsial'nye tekhnologii proektirovaniya effektivnoi sistemy professional'nogo samoopredeleniya v obrazovatel'nom uchrezhdenii v usloviyakh sovremennykh trebovanii k urovnyu professional'noi i predprofessional'noi podgotovki obuchayushchikhsya // Aspekty psikhologicheskogo zdorov'ya v sovremennykh usloviyakh: kollektivnaya monografiya. Ufa : AETERNA, 2016. pp. 3–23.

4. Leont'ev D. A., Shelobanova E. V. Professional'noe samoopredelenie kak postroenie obrazov vozmozhnogo budushchego // Voprosy psikhologii [Voprosy psikhologii]. 2001. No 1. pp. 57–65.

5. Perelygina I. V. Psikhologicheskie usloviya stanovleniya tsennostno-smyslovykh ustanovok studentov v protsesse samoproektirovaniya zhiznennoi pozitsii : avtoref. dis. ... kand. psikhol. nauk. Moscow : Psikhologicheskii institut RAO, 2008. 23 p.

6. Pryazhnikov N. S., Pryazhnikova E. Yu. Psikhologiya truda i chelovecheskogo dostoinstva : ucheb. posobie dlya stud. vyssh. ucheb. zavedenii. Moscow : Izdatel'skii tsentr «Akademiya», 2001. 480 p.

7. Slobodchikov V. I., Isaev E. I. Osnovy psikhologicheskoi antropologii. Psikhologiya razvitiya cheloveka: Razvitie sub"ektivnoi real'nosti v ontogeneze: Uchebnoe posobie dlya vuzov. Moscow : Shkol'naya Pressa, 2000. 258 p.

8. Soderzhanie professional'nogo obrazovaniya v usloviyakh informatsionnoi sredy / Slobodchikov V. I., Pavlov I. S., Shvetsov V. V. i dr. 2-e izd., dop. i pererabot. Moscow : GOU «Kolledzh predprinimatel'stva», 2008. 195 p.

9. Tekhnologii proektnoi deyatel'nosti v obrazovanii / pod red. V. I. Slobodchikova, V. K. Ryabtseva. Moscow : IPI RAO, 1999. 178 p.

10. Shchedrovitskii G. P. Izbrannye trudy. Moscow : Shkola Kul'turnoi Politiki, 1995. 800 p.

11. Shchedrovitskii P. G. K analizu topiki organizatsionno-deyatel'nostnykh igr. Pushchino : NTsBI AN SSSR, 1986. 42 p.

For citation

Buzunova I. V. Activating System Approach to professional orientation work: design of the Professional Self-determination System, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya. [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2017, Vol. 1, No 2, pp. 7-15