Download PDF

Abstract

The purpose of this article is to analyze and generalize historical experience in the use of educational video content in the educational process in the system of domestic and foreign educational institutions and organizations. The author analyzes and presents a systematization of the historical stages of the formation of educational video content and gives them a brief description. Conventionally, these stages can be divided into four main periods: the period of the invention of the educational film, the period of the active introduction of cinema in educational institutions, the period of relegation of educational video content to the category of optional teaching aids, and the modern period of the development of educational video content as a means of developing a digital educational environment. In addition, the history of the study of the concepts of “educational film”, “educational cinema”, “educational video content”, their functions as a means of development of students is traced. The article proves the relevance of the stated problem on the development and active use of educational video content, which is connected with the lack of scientific publications revealing the history of educational cinema and the transformation of this phenomenon into a modern guise, insufficient study of educational video content as a modern educational tool for the full development of a modern student in digital educational environment. The following methods are used in the article: theoretical methods as historical analysis, interpretation and generalization and systematization. The author shows that the study and use of educational film, educational video content in foreign and domestic education systems in different historical eras includes ups and downs. It is proved that in terms of view of the accumulated domestic and foreign pedagogical experience for modern pedagogical practice, the problem requires further scientific study from the point of view of the implementation of the Russian Electronic School project.

Keywords: educational cinema, video, educational video content, historical stages of development of educational video content, digital educational environment.

Author:

Roman Y. Novoselov - postgraduate student of the Department of teacher education and documentation, Institute of Humanitarian Education, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University (NMSTU), Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

References

1. Vedeneeva O. A., Savva L. I., Saigushev N. Ya. Pedagogicheskie tekhnologii v sovremennom obrazova-tel'nom protsesse: uchebnoe posobie, Moscow, izd-vo «Mir nauki», 2016, 284 p.

2. Danilov F. A. Volshebnyi fonar': Ustroistvo ego i sposob upotrebleniya. Kartiny dlya volsheb. fo-narya: risov., fotogr. i del'komanii, raskrashivanie kartin vodyan. i maslyan. kraskami. Kinematograf i ego ustroistvo. Nauch. demonstratsii po fizike i khimii s pomoshch'yu volsheb. Fonarya, Moscow, tip. t-va I. D. Sytina i K, 1897, 158 p.

3. Ivanova L. A. Liniya kinoobrazovaniya v pedagogike Rossii (konets XIX–XX vv) [Elektronnyi resurs], Magister Dixit. 2012, no. 2. Rezhim dostupa: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/liniya-kinoobrazovaniya-v-pedagogike-rossii-konets-xix-xx-vv.

4. Kino – deti – shkola: metodicheskii sbornik po kinorabote s det'mi / pod red. A. M. Gel'monta, Moscow, Rabotnik prosveshcheniya, 1929 (21-ya tip. "Mospoligraf"), 240 p.

5. Kovalov O. A. Noveishaya istoriya otechestvennogo kino, Kino i kontekst 1986–2000, vol. IV, Saint Petersburg, izd-vo «Seans», 2002, pp. 117–132.

6. Krapchatov I. A. Kinourok kak naibolee effektivnyi metod raboty, Uchebnoe kino, Moscow, 1936, no. 3, pp. 3-10.

7. Kuz'mina M. V. Formirovanie mediakul'tury uchashchikhsya v protsesse sozdaniya imi obrazovatel'nykh videomaterialov : avtoref. dis. ... kand. ped. nauk. Moscow, 2014, 28 p.

8. Noskova T. N., Pavlova T. B., Kulikova S. S. i [dr.] Setevaya obrazovatel'naya sreda: elektronnye resursy : uchebno-metodicheskoe posobie / pod obshch. red. T. N. Noskovoi, Saint Petersburg, RGPU im. A. I. Gertsena, 2015. 110 p.

9. Pavlova L. V., Savva L. I. Gumanitarnaya kul'tura i sotsial'noe razvitie lichnosti [Elektronnyi resurs], Sovremennye naukoemkie tekhnologii [Modern high technologies], 2017, no. 2, pp. 136–140. Rezhim dostupa: http://www.top-technologies.ru/ru/article/view?id=36600.

10. Poznanskii N. F., Shkol'noe kino: metodicheskie ukazaniya nanskii, Saratov, [b. i.], 1929, 62 p.

11. Pressman L. P. Ispol'zovanie kino i televideniya v tselyakh razvitiya rechi uchashchikhsya na urokakh rus-skogo yazyka i literatury : avtoref. dis. ... kand. ped. nauk, Moscow, 1963. 17 p.

12. Savva L. I., Akmanova S. V., Nedosekina M. A. Usloviya gumanitarizatsii vysshego professional'no-go obrazovaniya : kollektivnaya monografiya / pod obshchei red. L. I. Savvy, Magnitogorsk, MaGU, 2008, 463 p.

13. Savva L. I., Soldatchenko A. L., Semykina E. Yu. [i dr.]. Kommunikativnyi potentsial sub"ektov ob-razovatel'nogo protsessa : kollektivnaya monografiya / pod obshchei red. L. I. Savvy, Magnitogorsk, MaGU, 2005, 345 p.

14. Semenova A. K. Uchebnoe kino: istoricheskii aspekt [Elektronnyi resurs], Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya, 2015, no. 1–2, pp. 2. URL: http://www.science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=20038.

15. Chelysheva I. V. Metodika i tekhnologiya mediaobrazovaniya v shkole i vuze : monografiya. Taganrog, izd. tsentr TGPI, 2009, 320 p.

16. Shestov L. I. Apofeoz bespochvennosti (opyt adogmaticheskogo issledovaniya), Saint Petersburg, Shipovnik, 1913, 312 p.

17. Yarotskii A. I. Tsennost' religii s biologicheskoi tochki zreniya, Yur'ev, K. Matissen, 1915, 79 p.

For citation

Novoselov R. Y. History of EducationaL Video Content, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2019, vol. 3, no 3, pp. 12–17.