Download PDF

DOI: 10.18503/2658-3186-2023-7-1-14-18

Abstract. The author of the article considers the issue of organizing the process of teaching the basics of translation as an obligatory part of the educational process in the specialized senior classes of a secondary school. The ability to work with texts on the profile of teaching in a foreign language, to translate them into Russian helps students to form a professional interest in their future profession, thanks to new information from specialized texts for translation in a foreign language, and forms the necessary skills for school graduates to continue their studies at the university. In addition, the formation of the foundations of translation competence in accordance with the state program "Development of Education until 2030" and the requirements of the Federal State Educational Standard is an obligatory part of teaching foreign languages in a specialized school. All of the above determines the relevance of this work. The author's interest in the issue of teaching translation to students of the senior profile school is due to the work on а dissertation research on this problem and the search for relevant methods of teaching translation in the senior profile school for further development of scientifically based and experimentally proven methods of teaching translation to high school students of the profile school. The methodological basis of the study was the work of Komissarov V.N., Alekseeva I.S., Poddubskaya O.N., Latyshev L.K., Bim I.L., Barkhudarov L.S., Trubina Z.I., Garbovsky N.K., Schweitzer A.D., Vinogradov V.S., Shtanov A.V., etc. The purpose of the study is to determine the features of the organization of teaching the basics of translation activities to students of the senior specialized school. This article may be of interest to methodologists and teachers of a foreign language in a senior specialized school.

Keywords: translation, specialized training, methods of teaching translation, translation competence, adapted teaching methods.

Author:

Anastasiya I. Astashenko, PhD student, Assistant at the Department of Foreign Languages in Engineering, Institute of Humanitarian Education, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University (NMSTU), Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

References

1. Alekseeva I. S. Vvedenie v perevodovedenie: ucheb. posobie dlya stud. filol. i lingv, fak. vyssh. ucheb. zavedenii, Saint Petersburg, Filologicheskii fakul'tet SPbGU; Moskva, Akademiya, 2004, 352 p.

2. Barkhudarov L. S. Yazyk i perevod : voprosy obshchei i chastnoi teorii perevoda. Izd. 2-e, Moscow, LKI, 2008, 235 p.

3. Bim I. L. Profil'noe obuchenie inostrannym yazykam na starshei stupeni obshcheobrazovatel'noi shko-ly. Problemy i perspektivy, Moscow, Prosveshchenie. 2007, 168 p.

4. Bim I. L. K probleme profil'nogo obucheniya inostrannym yazykam na starshei stupeni polnoi srednei shkoly, Inostrannye yazyki v shkole, 2004, no. 6, pp. 8–14.

5. Kisel' O. V. Primenenie lichnostno-orientirovannogo podkhoda pri obuchenii angliiskomu yazyku dlya spetsial'nykh tselei, Aktual'nye problemy sovremennoi nauki, tekhniki i obrazovaniya, 2020, pp. 455–455.

6. Komissarov V. N. Sovremennoe perevodovedenie. Uchebnoe posobie. 2-u izd., ispr., Moscow, R. Valent. 2011, 408 p.

7. Poddubskaya O. N. Osobennosti obucheniya pis'mennomu perevodu v starshei profil'noi shkole, So-vremennye issledovaniya sotsial'nykh problem [Modern Studies of Social Issues], 2018, no. 1–2, pp. 144–152.

8. Safonova V. V. Perevod v kontekste izucheniya inostrannogo yazyka v ramkakh gumanitarno-filologicheskogo profilya v starshei shkole, Inostrannye yazyki v shkole, 2008, no. 3, pp. 1–12.

9. Trubina Z. I. Pis'mennyi perevod kak sredstvo obucheniya inostrannomu yazyku v srednei obrazova-tel'noi shkole, Pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie v Rossii [Pedagogical Education in Russia], 2016, no. 3, pp. 171–175.

10. Wilss W. Kognition und Übersetzen. Zu Theorie und Praxis der menschlichen und der maschinellen Übersetzung, Tübingen : Max Niemeyer Verlag, 1988. 306 p.

For citation

Astashenko A. I. Features of Teaching the Basics of Translation in a Specialized School, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2023, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 14-18.