Download PDF

DOI: 10.18503/2658-3186-2022-6-2-06-12

Abstract: This article deals with the problem of bullying in the educational environment among students and teachers. Some knowledge about the bullying problem was revealed, with the help of a special survey, among 70 college 3-4 year undergraduate students. There were developed ways of studying the problem of bullying among college students. The research shows features of bullying in educational institutions, types and causes of occurrence; some work was also conducted to determine the body of knowledge about the bullying problem among college students and to suggest recommendations to college undergraduates on the problem of bullying. The author considered scientific works of home and foreign scholars. This article presents the results of a research aimed at identifying awareness of the bullying problem among future teachers. The results of the study will benefit the administration of the educational institution, as well as educational psychologists, teachers, teachers, and social pedagogues. They will also be useful to teachers when they conduct various individual and group conversations, class hours, parent meetings, etc. The psychological and socio-pedagogical literature is analyzed, in order to obtain it as a methodological basis to the study. The phenomenon of the aggression between a school child and a major adult is under study; so, there have been identified factors that provoke that kind of bullying among school-age children and significant adults. The study revealed two main forms of bullying manifestation among school-age children and teachers. The article discusses five roles that bullying participants take on in the course if the conflict. The author examined real examples of bullying situations.

Keywords: bullying, cyberbullying, teacher, school, prevention, preparedness, problem, school bullying.

Author:

Alexandra V. Telminova, post-graduate student of the Department of Pedagogical Education and Records Management, Institute for Humanitarian Education, Nosov Magnitogorsk State technical university, position of teacher-psychologist State budgetary professional educational Institution «Magnitogorsk Pedagogical College» Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Referencis

1. Berdyshev I. S., Nechaeva M.G. Mediko-psikhologicheskie posledstviya zhestokogo obrashcheniya v detskoi srede, Voprosy diagnostiki i profilaktiki: Prakticheskoe posobie dlya vrachei i sotsial'nykh rabotnikov, Saint Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburgskoe gosudarstvennoe uchrezhdenie sotsial'noi pomoshchi sem'yam i detyam «Regional'nyi tsentr «Sem'ya», 2005, URL: http://www.homekid.ru/bullying/bullyingPart1.html#d (accessed 20 March 2022).

2. Lein D., Shkol'naya travlya (bulling). Detskaya i podrostkovaya psikhoterapiya, pod red. D. Leina, E. Millera. SPb: Piter, 2001, 448 p.

3. Malkina-Pykh I. G., Psikhologiya povedeniya zhertvy. 2-e izd. , Saint Petersburgб [i dr.], Piter, 2017, 831 p.

4. Mal'tseva O. A. Profilaktika zhestokosti i agressivnosti v podrostkovoi srede i sposoby ee preodoleniya, Tyu-menskii gosudarstvennyi universitet, 2011,  no 7, pp. 51–54.

5. Mertsalova T., Nasilie v shkole: chto protivopostavit' zhestokosti i agressii?, Direktor shkoly, 2018, no. 3, pp. 25–32.

6. Molchanova D. V., Novikova M. A., Protivodeistvie shkol'nomu bullingu: analiz mezhdunarodnogo opyta, Moscow, NIU VShE, 2020, 72 p.

7. Zinov'eva N. O., Mikhailova N. F., Psikhologiya i psikhoterapiya nasiliya. Rebenok v krizisnoi situatsii. SPb.: Rech', 2005. 248 p.

8. Shalaginova K. S., Teoretiko-metodicheskie osnovy deyatel'nosti pedagoga - psikhologa po predotvra-shcheniyu bullinga v shkolakh Tul'skogo regiona: genderno-vozrastnoi aspect, Tula, Izd-vo «GRIF i K», 2014, 237 p.

9. Sheregi F. E., Sotsiologiya deviatsii : monografiya. 2-e izd., ispr. i dop., Moscow, Izdatel'stvo Yurait, 2019, 332 p.

10. Olweus D., Bullying at school: What we know and what we can do. Malden, Massachusetts, Blackwell Pub-lishing, 1993, 140 p.

11. Olweus D., Victimization by peers: Antecedents and long-term outcomes, Social withdrawal, inhibition, and shyness / eds K. H. Rubin, J. H. B. Asendort. Hillsdale, New Jersey, Erlbaum, 1993, pp. 315–341.

12. Olweus D, Limber S.P., Flerx V.C., Mullin N, Riese J., Snyder M. Olweus bullying prevention program: Schoolwide guide. Center City, Миннесота, Hazelden, 2007.

For citation

Telminova A. V., School Bullying in the Aspect of Future Teacher's Readiness for its Prevention, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2022, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 6–12.