Download PDF

DOI: 10.18503/2658-3186-2022-6-1-19-33

Abstract. The article describes the most interesting current educational approaches, technologies, methods, pedagogical techniques, professional «tricks» of the university teachers to be transmitted and applied in various disciplines teaching in higher education. These methods, approaches, technologies and pedagogical techniques were presented at the educational and methodological competition organized at Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education «Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University» and held by the Institute of Humanitarian Education during October–December period in 2021. Such educational technologies as advanced learning technology, interactive learning, modern information and communication technologies; critical thinking technology and case studies, gamification, «Flipped class» technology; project activities; Singapore teaching method; problem-based learning are characterized and explained. In the article «Fantasy Binomial» and «Fantasy Grammar» methods, integrated exercises practice, telecommunication project activities techniques and method of information and communication technologies application are mentioned. Breathing meditation, «Intellect-cards», scribing method, Brain writing technique, check questions practice, Talking Man, «Word Clouds» – Mentimeter application are outlined as well. The following pedagogical techniques and forms are considered in the article: active learning techniques; simulation model of the learning situation; brainstorming in the process of certain problem solution ; team work organization; topic discussion; game exercises; role business games; game lessons on machine models and project activities; individual and innovative games; «contour» business games and situations simulating; organizational and activity trainings; analysis of certain situations; individual and group training; simulation exercises; case technologies; «brain attack»; synectics; «Light bulb» method; «Set a Goal» technique.

Keywords: educational and methodological competition, alternative forms of class teaching, innovative education format, current technologies of university training sessions teaching, innovative teaching techniques and technologies, pedagogical discoveries and achievements, pedagogical approaches, meta-subject and interdisciplinary linkages.

Authors:

Tatiana E. Abramzon, Professor, Doctor of Philology, Professor at the Department of Linguistics and Literature, Director of the Institute of Humanitarian Education, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University (NMSTU), Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Tatiana G. Neretina, Associate Professor, Candidate of Pedagogy, Associate Professor at the Department of Pedagogical education and Document Science, Institute of Humanitarian Education, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University (NMSTU), Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Ilya O. Koldomasov, Associate Professor, Candidate of History, Associate Professor at the Department of World History, Institute of Humanitarian Education, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University (NMSTU), Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Svetlana V. Kharitonova, Associate Professor, Candidate of Pedagogy, Associate Professor at the Department of Linguistics and Literature, Institute of Humanitarian Education, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University (NMSTU), Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Oksana A. Lukina, Candidate of Pedagogy, Associate Professor at the Department of Foreign Languages in Engineering, Institute of Humanitarian Education, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University (NMSTU), Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Elena S. Potrikeeva, Associate Professor, Candidate of Pedagogy, Associate Professor at the Department of linguistics and translation, Institute of Humanitarian Education, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University (NMSTU), Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

References

1. Artamonova M. V. Obuchenie proektnoi deyatel'nosti studentov-lingvistov, Aktual'nye problemy sovremennoi nauki, tekhniki i obrazovaniya : tezisy dokladov 77-i Mezhdunar. nauchno-tekhnich. konf. / gl. red. O. N. Tulupov, Magnitogorsk, Izd-vo Magnitogorsk. gos. tekhn. un-ta im. G. I. Nosova, 2019, T. 2, p. 340.

2. Buryak E. M. Vozmozhnosti ispol'zovaniya sotsial'nykh setei dlya prepodavaniya distsipliny «Istoriya» po neprofil'nym spetsial'nostyam, Aktual'nye problemy sovremennoi nauki, tekhniki i obrazovaniya : tezisy dokladov 79-i Mezhdunar. nauch.-tekhn. konf. / gl. red. O. N. Tulupov, Magnitogorsk, Izd-vo Magnitogorsk. gos. tekhn. un-ta im. G. I. Nosova, 2021, T. 2, p. 540.

3. Gasanenko E. A., Zerkina N. N., Lukina O. A. Business english in use: laboratornyi praktikum s ispol'zovaniem metodiki professional'nogo imidzh-proektirovaniya : praktikum [Elektronnyi resurs], Magnitogorsk, Izd-vo Magnitogorsk. gos. tekhn. un-ta im. G. I. Nosova, 2019, URL: https://magtu.informsystema.ru/uploader/ fileUpload?name=3843.pdf&show=dcatalogues/1/1530281/3843.pdf&view=true (accessed 8 December 2021).

4. Dennison P. E., Dennison G. E. Gimnastika mozga : kniga dlya uchitelei i roditelei : dopolnenie k «Gimnastike mozga» : prostye uprazhneniya dlya aktivizatsii oboikh polusharii, Saint Petersburg, Ves', 2015, 307 p.

5. Lukina O. A. Kul'turologicheskaya kompetentsiya i sovremennyi urok inostrannogo yazyka v tekhniche-skom vuze, Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. G. I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University], 2005, no. 2 (10), pp. 90–91.

6. Lukina O. A., Savva L. I., Gasanenko E. A., Soldatchenko A. L. Ponyatiinaya matritsa problemy poiska pedagogicheskikh uslovii formirovaniya professional'nogo imidzha obuchayushchikhsya tekhnicheskogo vuza, Problemy sovremennogo pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya [Problems of modern pedagogical education], 2018, no. 59-4, pp. 56–60.

7. Lysenkova S. N. Metodom operezhayushchego obucheniya: kniga dlya uchitelya : iz opyta raboty, Moscow, Prosveshchenie, 1988, 192 p.

8. Mikheeva M. M., Terekhova N. Yu. Metody poiska tvorcheskikh idei [Elektronnyi resurs], Moscow, MGTU im. N. E. Baumana, 2018, URL: http://design.bmstu.ru/assets/methods/methodpoiska_2019.pdf (accessed 8 December 2021).

9. Mokropolova I. Yu. Ispol'zovanie obuchayushchikh struktur singapurskoi metodiki dlya povysheniya ka-chestva obucheniya shkol'nikov // Innovatsionnye pedagogicheskie tekhnologii : mater. Mezhdunar. nauch. konf. (g. Kazan', oktyabr' 2014 g.), Kazan, Buk, 2014, pp. 186–188.

10. Musiichuk M. V. Dyuzhina priemov ostroumiya kak effektivnaya forma transformatsii emotsional'nykh sostoyanii lichnosti, Zdorov'esberezhenie v usloviyakh tsifrovoi transformatsii obshchestva: pedagogicheskie tekhnologii – ot problem k resheniyam : sb. materialov Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf., posvyashch. 75-letiyu OON / pod red I. A. Kuvshinovoi, V. A. Chernobrovkina, E. A. Ovsyannikovoi i dr., Magnitogorsk, Izd-vo Magnitogorsk. gos. tekhn. un-ta im. G. I. Nosova, 2020, pp. 279–282.

11. Pedagogicheskie tekhnologii: uchebnoe posobie dlya studentov pedagogicheskikh spetsial'nostei / pod obshchei red. V. S. Kukushina, Moscow, IKTs «MarT» ; Rostov-na-Donu : Izdatel'skii tsentr «MarT», 2004, p. 98.

12. Polat E. S., Bukharkina M. Yu., Moiseeva M. V. , Petrov A. E. Novye pedagogicheskie i informatsi-onnye tekhnologii v sisteme obrazovaniya: ucheb. posobie dlya stud. ped. vuzov i sistemy povysh. kvalif. ped. kadrov / pod red.E. S. Polat. 2-e izd., ster., Moscow, Akademiya, 2005, 272 p.

13. Polat E. S., Bukharkina M. Yu. Sovremennye pedagogicheskie i informatsionnye tekhnologii v sisteme obrazovaniya : ucheb. posobie dlya stud. vyssh. ucheb. zavedenii, Moscow, Akademiya, 2010, 368 p.

14. Remizova I. A. Razvitie kreativnogo myshleniya s ispol'zovaniem obuchayushchikh struktur singapurskogo metoda obucheniya, Nauchno-metodicheskii elektronnyi zhurnal «Kontsept» [Scientific-methodological electronic journal “Koncept”], 2015, vol. 16, pp. 153–159. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23831393 (accessed 8 December 2021).

15. Rodari Dzh. Grammatika fantazii: Vvedenie v iskusstvo pridumyvaniya istorii / per. s ital. Yu. A. Dobrovol'skoi, 2-e izd., Moscow, Progress, 1990, 191 p.

16. Savva L. I., Gasanenko. E. A. Professional'nyi imidzh studenta tekhnicheskogo vuza, Vestnik Chelya-binskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Chelyabinsk State Pedagogical University”], 2015, no. 2, pp. 170–177.

17. Selevko G. K. Entsiklopediya obrazovatel'nykh tekhnologii: v 2 tt. T. 1. Moscow, NII shkol'nykh tekhnolo-gii, 2006, 816 p.

18. Kharitonova S. V. Tekhnologii obucheniya professional'no-orentirovannomu inostrannomu yazyku v tekhnicheskom vuze [Elektronnyi resurs], Aktual'nye problemy yazykovoi podgotovki v tekhnicheskom vuze: traditsii i innovatsii : sb. tr. Vseros. zaochnoi nauch.-prakt. konf. s mezhd. uchastiem / pod obshch. red. L. A. Baranovskoi, Krasnoyarsk, SibGU im. M. F. Reshetneva, 2020, URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_42351757_28256204.pdf (accessed 8 December 2021).

19. Chernobrovkin V. A., Pustovoitova O. V. Sushchnost' i znachenie proektnoi deyatel'nosti dlya sovremen-nykh doshkol'nykh obrazovatel'nykh organizatsii, Sovremennye naukoemkie tekhnologii, 2018, no. 6, pp. 261–265.

20. Blended Learning. Kombiniertes Lernen im Fremdsprachenunterricht, Fremdsprache Deutsch. Heft 42, 2010. 164 r. URL: https://lehrerraum.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/fremdsprache-deutsch1-heft-42-2010-d0b2d192e2809c-blended-learning-978-3-19-669183-2_42.pdf (accessed 8 December 2021).

21. Gui1fogd J. P. The structure of intellect, Psychol. Bull, 1956, no. 53, pp. 267–293.

For citation

Abramzon T. E., Neretina T. G., Koldomasov I. O., Kharitonov S. V., Lukina O. A., Potrikeeva E. S. Educational and Methodological Competition as a Way of Enhancing Higher School Teachers Professional Competence, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2022, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 19–33.