Download PDF

DOI: 10.18503/2658-3186-2021-5-4-77-90

Abstract. Every year the physical activity of children decreases, which is due to the increased interest in the digital world, which implies physical inactivity. A sedentary lifestyle of a child can lead to the underdevelopment of such qualities as agility and flexibility, which ensure good physical fitness of a person, and therefore their health. However, we see a solution to this problem in the use of dance and fitness exercises. Currently, fitness and dancing are some of the most popular activities for children, including those of preschool age, and, unlike physical education, do not cause negative emotions. This article presents the results of an experiment conducted on the basis of the preschool educational organization “Child Development Center - Kindergarten No. 165” in the city of Magnitogorsk. The aim of the study was to test the hypothesis that dancing and fitness aerobics can develop in children such physical qualities as flexibility and agility. The study was carried out based on the works of well-known methodologists in the field of physical development of preschool children, and the research tools were methods to determine dexterity worked out by V. I. Lyakh, V. G. Grishin, E. N. Vavilova, as well as to establish the level of flexibility development according to the method of L.B. Lagutin. The experimental work was carried out in the field, and the obtained data are of a primary nature. The article also presents the results of the experiment which showed positive dynamics in the development of dexterity and flexibility in children after conducting dance classes and fitness aerobics with them. Therefore, the complexes of exercises developed and presented in the work can be effectively used in solving the task.

Keywords: physical qualities, dexterity, flexibility, dance exercises, fitness aerobics, senior preschool children, physical development.

Аuthors:

Olga V. Pustovoitova, Candidate of Philology, Associate Professor of the Foreign Preschool and Special Education of Institute of Humanitarian Education of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Larisa A. Yakovleva, Candidate of Pedagogical, Associate Professor of the Foreign Preschool and Special Education of Institute of Humanitarian Education of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Natalia A. Shepilova, Candidate of Pedagogical, Associate Professor of the Foreign Preschool and Special Education of Institute of Humanitarian Education of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Anastasia S. Borisenko, A student of the pedagogical direction of foreign languages, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University (NMSTU), Magnitogorsk, Russia, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

References

1. Bernshtein N. A. Fiziologiya dvizhenii i aktivnost'. Moscow: Nauka, 1990. 494 p.

2. Bondarenko E. V. Razvitie gibkosti i silovykh sposobnostei na zanyatiyakh aerobikoi. Tula : RUS, 2006. 37 p .

3. Borisova M. M. Organizatsiya zanyatii fitnesom v sisteme doshkol'nogo obrazovaniya. Moscow: Akademiya, 2014. 296 s.

4. Bumarskaya N. N. Kompleksy uprazhnenii dlya razvitiya gibkosti. Moscow: MISI - MGSU, 2017. 128 p.

5. Burenina A. I. Ritmicheskaya mozaika. Saint Petersburg: Leningradskii oblastnoi institut razvitiya obrazovaniya, 2000. 342 s.

6. Vavilova E. N. Razvivaite u doshkol'nikov lovkost', silu, vynoslivost'. Moscow: Nauka, 1981. 243 p.

7. Grishin V. G. Serso v detskom sadu. Moscow : Prosveshchenie, 1985. 63 p.

8. Lagutin A. B. Dvigatel'nye zadaniya i uprazhneniya dlya fizicheskogo razvitiya detei 4–6 let. Moscow: Nauka,1996. 321p.

9. Lyakh V. I. Gibkost' i metodika ee razvitiya. Moscow: AST, 1999. 125 p.

10. Lyakh V. I. Koordinatsionnye sposobnosti: diagnostika i razvitie. Moscow : TVT Divizion, 2006. 290 p.

11. Mashukova Yu. M. Step gimnastika v detskom sadu. Moscow : Terra-Sport, 2009. 65 p.

12. Morozova L. V. Stretching. Moscow : OOO Buk, 2018. 156 p.

13. Nel'son A. Anatomiya uprazhnenii na rastyazhku: illyustrirovannoe posobie po razvitiyu gibkosti i myshechnoi sily. Moscow: Popurri, 2016. 63 p.

14. Nel'son A. Anatomiya uprazhnenii na rastyazhku. Minsk : Poppuri, 2014. 224 p.

15. Pokrovskii E. A. Igry na razvitie lovkosti. Kollektsiya russkikh detskikh igr. Saint Petersburg : Rech', 2010. 127 p.

16. Pustovoitova O. V., Shepilova N. A., Yakovleva L. A. Proektnaya deyatel'nost' v doshkol'nom obrazo-vanii: monografiya. Magn. gos. tekhn. un-t im. G.I Nosova. 2021. 180 p.

17. Rusakov V. Ya. Metody sovershenstvovaniya fizicheskoi podgotovki. Moscow : ART, 2007. 234 p.

18. Rybkina O. N. Fitnes v detskom sadu. Programma i konspekty zanyatii s det'mi 5–7 let. Moscow : ARKTI, 2020. 104 p.

19. Saikina E. G. Detskii fitnes. M. : OOO «UITs «VEK», 2006. 160 p.

20. Semenov Yu. V. Osnovy fitnes-aerobiki. Penza : Penz. gos. un-t, 2010. 145 p.

21. Sulim E. V. Detskii fitnes. Fizicheskoe razvitie detei 3–5 let. Moscow. : Sfera, 2018. 160 p.

22. Shebeko V. N. Fizicheskoe vospitanie doshkol'nikov. Moscow: Akademiya, 1997. 184 p.

23. Shepilova N. A., Pustovoitova O. V., Yakovleva L. A. Kompleksnoe soprovozhdenie zdorov'esberezhe-niya detei starshego doshkol'nogo vozrasta // Perspektivy Nauki i Obrazovaniya. 2021. № 3 (51). pp. 199–218.

For citation

Pustovoitova O.V., Yakovleva L.A., Shepilova N.A., Borisenko A.S. Dance and Fitness as a Means of DevelOping Flexibility and Agility in Senior Preschool Age, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2021, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 77–90.