Download PDF

DOI: 10.18503/2658-3186-2021-5-4-64-68

Abstract. Training as a method of active learning is considered as a means of forming communicative and speech competencies. The purpose of the study is to describe the possibilities of using this method and its effectiveness in the process of teaching Russian at school and university. The subject of the study is the effectiveness of the training technology in teaching the Russian language. The systematic and empirical approaches were used to solve the research tasks. The systematic approach to the study was applied in the theoretical consideration of the training in the system of general principles of interactive learning. The empirical approach is used in the study of educational activities through the method of experimental pedagogical work. The training is based on a communicative-activity approach aimed at improving language and communicative competence, as well as the education of «language flair». The implementation of this integrated approach is possible through the development of students' speech skills on specially selected professionally oriented didactic material in a specially modeled speech situation that brings students closer to the speech situation potentially possible in their future professional activities. The results indicate that the development of the curriculum and the formation of communicative and speech competencies is more productive with the use of training as a method of activating cognitive activity, since it allows you to organize the learning process, bringing it as close as possible to the future professional activity of students in the aspect related to speech interaction. Practical significance of the article is connected with the use of experimental material of pedagogical work in the course of the academic discipline «Russian language» at school, academic disciplines «Business communication in Russian», «Methods of teaching the Russian language» with university students.

Keywords: communicative competence, training, language education, teaching the Russian language, school education, higher education, speech skills, methods and techniques of training.

Author:

Oksana V. Dorfman, Associate Professor, Candidate of Pedagogy, Associate Professor at the Department of Russian Language, General Linguistics and Mass Communication, Institute of the Humanities, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University (NMSTU), Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 

References

1. BondarenkoM.A. Formirovanierechevyhkompetencijuchashchihsyapriizucheniioficial'no-delovogostilyarechi // Sibirskijpedagogicheskijzhurnal. 2013. no. 6, pp. 75-78.

2. ZaharovaG.I. Teoriyaimetodikapsihologicheskogotreninga / G.I. Zaharova.CHelyabinsk: Izd-voYUUGU, 2008. 44 p.

3. Lazareva A.V. Razvitie kommunikativnyh kompetencij studentov posredstvom treningovyh programm // Vestnik MGIMO. 2013. no. 5 (32), pp. 279-285.

4. Mil'rud R.P. Priemy i tekhnologii obucheniya ustnoj rechi // YAzyk i kul'tura. 2015. no. 1 (29), pp. 104-121.

5. Fesenko O.P. Effektivnost' metoda treninga pri izuchenii russkogo yazyka kak rodnogo (na primere osvoeniya vuzovskoj discipliny «Russkij yazyk i kul'tura rechi») // Pedagogika i prosveshchenie. 2018. no. 3, pp. 65-73. 

6. Fesenko O.P., Vashutina O.YU., Dombrovskaya I.I. Trening v sisteme prepodavaniya russkogo yazyka kak inostrannogo [Elektronnyj resurs]  // Koncept. 2019. no. 1. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/trening-v-sisteme-prepodavaniya-russkogo-yazyka-kak-inostrannogo(data obrashcheniya: 21.10.2021). 

7. SHkatova L.A. Rechevoj trening // Vestnik CHelGU. 1997. no. 2, pp. 98-103.

For citation

Dorfman O. V., Trainings in the Language Education System, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2021, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 64–68.