Download PDF

DOI: 10.18503/2658-3186-2021-5-3-11-18

Abstract. The article considers the problem of students' awareness of professional and personal potential as the basis of activity self-organization in the information and educational environment. The main aim of the article is to determine a number of pedagogical conditions necessary for formation of future bachelors' readiness of the Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Excellence to self-organization of activities in the information and educational environment of higher education institution, to describe the methodology of the first pedagogical condition realization, to evaluate the level of students' awareness of the importance of professional and personal potential in the process of formation of their activity self-organization. The authors examine the functionality of the main methodology components; describe the developed methodological materials to ensure the formation of future bachelors of physical education and sports excellence and self-organization of physical education and sports activities in the informational and educational environment of higher education. The paper presents the stages of methodological work with students, which allows implementing the first pedagogical condition. The authors develop the program of the elective "Fundamentals of self-organization in the information and educational environment of higher education", which is the leading form of developing the experience of self-organized behavior in students. The article provides a detailed description of the objective criteria of the elective and analyzes the expected results of mastering this program. Based on the identified indicators and the analysis results of the obtained experimental data, the authors highlight the first block in the structure of a self-organized bachelor.

Keywords: professional and personal potential, self-organization of activity, informational and educational environment, bachelor of physical education and sport excellence.

Authors:

Natalya V. Dyorina, Candidate of Philology, Associate Professor of the Foreign Languages in Engineering Department of Institute of Humanitarian Education of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Lubov I. Savva, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor of the Pedagogical Education and Records Management Department of Institute of Humanitarian Education of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Dmitry А. Balachenkov, postgraduate, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

References

1. Usloviya gumanitarizatsii vysshego professional'nogo obrazovaniya : kollektivnaya monografiya / pod red. L. I. Savva, Magnitogorsk, Magnitogorsk. gos. un-t, 2008, 463 p.

2. Derina N. V. K voprosu o formirovanii u studentov vuza umenii samoorganizatsii vremeni, Tendentsii razvitiya obrazovaniya: pedagog, obrazovatel'naya organizatsiya, obshchestvo – 2020, sb. materialov Vserossiiskoi nauch.-prakt. konferentsii. BU ChR DPO «Chuvashskii respublikanskii institut obrazovaniya» Ministerstva obrazovaniya i molodezhnoi politiki Chuvashskoi Respubliki, Cheboksary, Chuvashsk. respublikan. in-t obrazovaniya, 2020, pp. 193–196.

3. Ishkov A. D. Uchebnaya deyatel'nost' studenta: psikhologicheskie faktory uspekha, Moscow, Izd-vo ASV, 2004, 224 p.

4. Mandrikova E. Yu. Razrabotka oprosnika samoorganizatsii deyatel'nosti (OSD), Psikhologicheskaya diagnostika, 2010, no. 2, pp. 59–83.

5. Nazarov S. A. Pedagogicheskoe modelirovanie lichnostno-razvivayushchei informatsionno-obrazovatel'noi sredy vuza, Nauchnaya mysl' Kavkaza [Scientific Thought of Caucasus,], no. 2, 2006, pp. 69–72.

6. Orinina L., Kashuba I., Derina N., Rabina E. Sovremennye pedagogicheskie podkhody v sisteme inzhenernogo obrazovaniya, Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher education in Russia], vol. 28, 2019, no. 6, pp. 129–137.

7. Prozumentova G. N. Tsel' v pedagogike: dogmaticheskoe i paradigmaticheskoe opredelenie, Master-klass, 1996, no. 4, pp. 36-45.

8. Rabina E. I. Kriterial'no-diagnosticheskii instrument i otsenka urovnya samoorganizatsii vo vremeni u studentov vuza, Vektor nauki Tol'yattinskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Science Vector of Togliatti State University], 2013, no. 4 (26), pp. 276–279.

9. Rabina E. I., Derina N. V. Strukturno-funktsional'naya model' razvitiya sposobnostei vremennoi samoorganizatsii studentov vuzov, Problemy sovremennogo pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya [Problems of modern education], 2020, no. 67-2, pp. 157–160.

10. Romanova L. M. Proektirovanie programmy formirovaniya kompetentsii samoorganizatsii u studen-tov vuza, Vestnik Kazanskogo gosudarstvennogo energeticheskogo universiteta, 2017, no. 1 (33), pp. 105–114.

11. Savva L. I. Mezhlichnostnoe poznanie v sisteme professional'noi podgotovki budushchego uchitelya, dis. …d-ra ped. nauk, Magnitogorsk, 2002, 359 p.

12. Ustinova Yu. O. Formirovanie navykov samoorganizatsii i samokontrolya uchebnoi deyatel'nosti u studentov vuzov: avtoref. dis. … kand. ped. nauk: Chelyabinsk, 2000. [Elektronnyi resurs] URL:http://www.dshb.net/prof-obrazovanie/formirovanie-umenij-samoorganizacii-i-samokontroljauchebnoj-dejatelnosti-u.html (date of access: 17 May 2021).

13. Finn J. D., Zimmer K.S. Student engagement: What is it? Why does it matter?, In Handbook of research on student engagement. Springer US, 2012. pp. 97–131.

For citation

Dyorina N. V., Savva L. I., Balachenkov D. A. Students' Professional and Personal Potential as a Basis for Self-organisation of Activities in the Information and Education Environment, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2021, vol.5, no. 3, pp. 11–18.