Download PDF 

DOI:

Abstract. The article is the result of a scientific literature analysis on the problem of professional competence and its formation during the period of study in higher education. The authors consider the features of the competence approach, which is revealed through a set of universal, general professional and professional competencies that a future bachelor should master. Different definitions of a "professional competence" concept are analyzed. Its structure is described as including five components: content and activity component, technical, intellectual, and motivational-targeted ones, identified on the basis of five essential human qualities (motives, psycho-physiological features and qualities of an individual, I-concept ("image of myself"), knowledge, skills).  The educational process at university  is considered from the point of view of the unity of training and education. At the same time, the attention is focused on the fact that these two processes are designed to solve different tasks: training – the process of  students’ activities organizing  to acquire knowledge, skills and competencies; education – activities aimed at personal development, creating conditions for self-determination and socialization of students based on socio-cultural, spiritual and moral values and the rules and norms of behavior adopted in the society. The need to form such competencies of purely educational content as the competence of health-saving, value-semantic orientation in the world, integration, citizenship, self-improvement, self-regulation, self-development, social interaction, competence of communication and activity has been noted. The authors of the article made an attempt to highlight those components in the structure of professional competence (content, technical), where the role of training is the most significant, and those (activity, motivational-target) ones, where the role of education is the most important. The relevance of the study is due to the consolidation of the status of the planned and controlled process for education at the federal level, which requires a detailed scientific and pedagogical understanding.

Keywords: higher education, competence approach, competence, structure of professional competence, training, education.

Authors:

Galina V. Buyanova, Senior Teacher at the Department of Foreign Languages, State Agro-Technological University named after Academician D.N. Pryanishnikov, Perm, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Yelena K. Gitman, Professor, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor at the Department of Pedagogics, Perm State National Research University, Perm, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

References

1. Bezusova T. A. Puti organizatsii kompetentnogo podkhoda v sfere vysshego professional'nogo obrazo-vaniya, Fіziko-matematichna osvіta [Physical and Mathematical Education], 2018, vol. 1(15), pp. 137–141.

2. Bershadskaya M. D., Serova A. V., Chepurenko A. Yu., Zima E. A. Kompetentnostnyi podkhod k otsenke obra-zovatel'nykh rezul'tatov: opyt rossiiskogo sotsiologicheskogo obrazovaniya, Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher Education of Russia], 2019, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 38–50, DOI: https://doi.org/10.31992/0869-3617-2019-28-2-38-50

3. Buyanova G. V. Vospitatel'naya sostavlyayushchaya v sisteme podgotovki budushchikh bakalavrov, Agrotekhnologii XXI veka: strategiya razvitiya, tekhnologii i innovatsii : sb. materialov Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf., posvyashch. 90-letiyu osnovaniya universiteta / nauch. redkol. E. F. Sataev [i dr.], Perm, IPTs «Podrostok"», 2020, pp. 439–441.

4. Gitman E. K., Tokhtueva T. V. Povyshenie IKT-kompetentnosti rabotnikov obrazovaniya kak pedagogi-cheskaya problema [electronic resource], Sovremennye issledovaniya sotsial'nykh problem (elektronnyi nauchnyi zhurnal), 2018, vol. 9, no. 11, pp. 68–80. URL: URL: http://ej.soc-journal.ru (date of access: 19.05.2021).

5. Zimnyaya I. A. Kompetentnost' cheloveka – novoe kachestvo rezul'tata obrazovaniya, Problemy kachestva obrazovaniya: materialy XII Vserossiiskogo soveshchaniya, Ch. 2, Moscow; Ufa, Issledovatel'skii tsentr problem ka-chestva podgotovki spetsialistov, 2003, pp. 4–13.

6. Kalyagin A. N., Zhukova E. V., Pogorelova I. G., Varavko Yu. O. Psikhologicheskie osobennosti i tipologiya lichnosti studenta meditsinskogo vuza, Sibirskii meditsinskii zhurnal (Irkutsk) [Siberian Medical Journal (Irkutsk)], 2015, no. 5, pp. 132–135.

7. Kinderknekht A. S. Professional'naya etika kak aktual'nyi aspekt podgotovki spetsialista, Formirovanie gumanitarnoi sredy v vuze: innovatsionnye obrazovatel'nye tekhnologii. Kompetentnostnyi podkhod: materialy konferentsii, 2019, vol. 1, pp. 373–379.

8. Nesterova N. B. Ierarkhicheskaya struktura motivatsionno-tselevoi osnovy ucheniya studentov, Nauchnyi zhurnal SPb NIU ITMO [electronic resource], Saint-Petersburg, SPb NIU ITMO, 2012, no. 2. Sentyabr', URL: http://economics.open-mechanics.som (date of access: 11.03.2021)

9. Odarich I. N. Formirovanie universal'nykh, obshcheprofessional'nykh i professional'nykh kompeten-tsii studentov bakalavriata po napravleniyu podgotovki Stroitel'stvo, Baltiiskii gumanitarnyi zhurnal [Baltic humanitarian journal], 2018, no. 1 (22), pp. 276–278.

10. Orinina L. V., Kashuba I. V. Metodologicheskii aspekt izucheniya fenomena sotsial'no-kommunikativnoi kompetentnosti studentov vuza, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2018, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 1–15.

11. Rudenko I. V. Professional'noe vospitanie v vuze: kompetentnostnyi podkhod, Otechestvennaya i zarubezhnaya pedagogika, 2014, no. 5 (20), pp. 89–97.

12. Senashenko V. S., Kuznetsova V. A., Kuznetsov V. S. O kompetentsiyakh, kvalifikatsii i kompetentnosti, Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher Education of Russia], 2010, no. 6, pp. 18–23.

13. Khutorskoi A. V. Obrazovatel'nye kompetentsii i metodologiya didaktiki. K 90-letiyu so dnya rozhdeniya V.V. Kraevskogo [electronic resource], A. V. Khutorskoi Khronika bytiya [Personal'nyi sait], 2016. URL: http://khutorskoy.ru/be/2016/0803/ (date of access: 12.01.2021)

14. Shekhonin A. A., Tarlykov V. A., Kleshcheva I. V., Bagautdinova A. Sh., Bud'ko M. B., Bud'ko M. Yu., Voznesenskaya A. O., Zabodalova L. A., Nadtochii L. A., Orlova O. Yu. Kompetentnostno-orientirovannye zadaniya v sisteme vysshego obrazovaniya : uchebnoe posobie, Saint-Petersburg, NIU ITMO, 2014, 98 p.

For citation

Buyanova G. V., Gitman Yе. K., The Role of Education in the Formation of Professional Competence of Future Bachelors, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2025, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 10–16.