Download PDF

Abstract. The article covers one of the most important methodological approaches of ethno cultural education of preschool children. The relevance of the presented material is determined by timeliness of the solution to problems of ethno cultural development of a preschool child identity, pedagogical expedience of the paradigmatic approach use. The analysis and summarizing of references, the pilot study of the author let reveal the key parameters of the paradigmatic approach design, define essential characteristics of concepts, specify technological aspects, the teacher’s positional orientation. Disclosure of the author's attitude to the use of the paradigmatic approach in an ethno cultural educational activity of preschool children reveals the relevance of the research. The article describes the program ‑ and goal-oriented, content and technological components of a of preschool ethno cultural education paradigm. The article shows ways of socialization and individualization of children, including interrelation and interdependence of organized social cultural and personal life experience. The article formulates the principle of multiculturalism being the basis of harmonization of the preschool child identity in multiethnic space of a preschool educational institution. The article discloses the importance of the axiological attitude, the importance of children’s interest and motivation in acquisition and application of ethno cultural experience of their life activity and creative life.

Keywords: Paradigm, paradigmatic approach, ethno cultural educational activity, multicultural principle, ethno cultural experience, multicultural skills.

Author:

Elena S. Babunova, associate professor, PhD in Pedagogy, professor at the Department of Pre-school Education, Institute for the Humanities, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

References

Babunova E. S. Etnokul'turnaya paradigma sotsializatsii lichnosti doshkol'nikov / Psikhologo-pedagogicheskie aspekty issledovaniya problem doshkol'nogo i obshchego obrazovaniya: monografiya / pod red. O. V. Gnevek, Ufa, 2015, pp. 4‑26. Babunova E. S. Metodologicheskie osnovy razrabotki pedagogicheskoi strategii etnokul'turnogo vospitaniya doshkol'nikov // Izvestiya Yuzhnogo Federal'nogo universiteta. Pedagogicheskie nauki [News of Southern Federal University. Pedagogical Sciences], 2014, No 1. pp. 50‑58. Babunova E. S. Pedagogicheskaya strategiya etnokul'turnogo vospitaniya detei 5–7 let v usloviyakh polilogicheskogo prostranstva doshkol'nogo obrazovatel'nogo uchrezhdeniya: monografiya, Moscow, Izdatel'stvo RAE, 2012, 400 p. Babunova E. S. Problema formirovaniya etnokul'turnoi ustanovki u detei doshkol'nogo vozrasta // Novye tekhnologii [New Technologies], 2011, No 2, pp. 192‑196. Denisenko P. A. Paradigmal'nost' obrazovaniya kak sotsiokul'turnyi fenomen // Problemy bezopasnosti : elektron. nauch. zhurn. 2012. No 1 (15). URL: http://pb.littera-n.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id= 235%3A2012-03-27-13-08-21&catid=114%3A2012-03-27-16-35-35&Itemid=55 Denisenko P. A. Paradigmal'nost' obrazovaniya : sotsiokul'turnyi aspekt // Vlast', 2009, No 4, pp. 91‑94. Kurochko M. M. Paradigmal'nost' i proektivnost' obrazovaniya v kontekste aksiologii [Elektronnyi resurs] // Internet-konferentsiya kafedry filosofii i sotsial'no-gumanitarnykh distsiplin MGPI. 2011. URL: http://kulturologclab.ucoz.org/publ/kurochko_m_m_quot_paradigmalnost_i _proektivnost_obrazovanija_v_kontekste_aksiologii_quot/1-1-0-8 Nash dom Yuzhnyi Ural: programmno-metodicheskii kompleks / nauch. red. E. S. Babunova, Chelyabinsk, 2014, 255 p. Ogurtsov A. P. Paradigma // Novaya filosofskaya entsiklopediya: v 4 t., Moscow, Mysl', 2001, T. 3, pp. 193‑194. Smirnov S. D. Mir obrazov i obraz mira // Vestnik Mosk. un-ta. Ser.14: Psikhologiya [The Moscow University Herald. Series 14. Psychology], 1981, No 2, pp. 15‑29 Tishkov V. A. Krizis ponimaniya Rossii / V. A. Tishkov. Moscow, Izdatel'stvo moskovskogo psikhologo-sotsial'nogo instituta. Voronezh, Izd-vo NPO MODEK, 2006, 258 p. Kulikovskaya I. E. Theory of Personal World Outlook Evolution: Categories, Provisions, Proofs // Middle East Journal of Scientific Research, Volume 15, Issue 5, 2013, pp. 698‑706. Redfield R. Peasant Society and Culture. An Anthropo-Logical Aapproach to Ccivilization. Chicago: The University of Chicago Pprees, 1956, 162 p.

For citation

Babunova E. S. Ethno cultural educational activities of preschoolers: paradigmatic aspect. Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya. [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2017, Vol. 1, No 1, pp. 13–17.