Download PDF

Abstract. The article is concerned with the problem of pedagogical ethics formation of students in the "Pedagogical education" field of study, which is relevant for the professional training of future teachers.

The article explains the importance of pedagogical ethics and its constituent components vital for the professional activity of a teacher; the essential components of professional characteristics of a teacher are analyzed, such as professional orientation, professional readiness, culture, competence, literacy, self-realization, formation and responsibility; defined conditions from the perspective of the importance of pedagogical ethics for students of pedagogical specialties in their professional development are described. Interactive modes of study used in vocational subjects study and psycho-pedagogical units are specified by the authors. Such forms are useful in solving problems of pedagogical ethics forming among students successfully through the systematization of students' knowledge of socially accepted norms of behavior, ethics and morality, the formation of their orientation to follow these standards and requirements actively as well as compliance with business-style clothing and ethic speech norms in communication requirements.

The article presents the forms of students’ participation in the traditional scientific and educational activities of the University and the Institute, its content is aimed at developing skills in team work, research skills, readiness to anticipate, to appear before an audience, analyze his own activity and the activity of others, it is also aimed at the development of personal qualities of future teachers, tolerance, communicability, responsibility, respect for an individual, empathy, generosity and self-control. The research results in identifying the personal self-conception of pedagogical specialties students to the level of development of pedagogical ethics are analyzed.

Keywords: ethics, pedagogical ethics, professional competence, readiness, self-realization.

Аuthors:

Irina Yu. Isaeva, Ph.D. in Pedagogy, Associate Professor of the Department of pedagogy, Institute for the Humanities, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 

Tatiana G. Neretina, Ph.D. in Pedagogy, Associate Professor, Department of pedagogy, Institute of Humanitarian Education, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University Magnitogorsk, Russia This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 

References

1. Andreev V. I. Pedagogicheskaya etika: innovatsionnyi kurs dlya nravstvennogo samo-razvitiya. Kazan' : TsIT, 2003, 272 p.

2. Banshchikova T. N., Puteeva S. V. Professional'naya gotovnost' pedagoga k upravleniyu pedagogicheskim protsessom / Vestnik Severo-Kavkazskogo federal'nogo universiteta, gl. red. V. N. Parakhina. 2005, no 2 (14), pp. 36–42.

3. Boldyrev N. I. metodika raboty klassnogo rukovoditelya : uch. posobie. Moscow : Prosveshchenie, 2008. 172 p.

4. Belukhin D. A. Pedagogicheskaya etika: zhelaemoe i deistvitel'noe. Moscow : MPSI, 2007. 123 p.

5. Zeer E. F. Pavlova A.M., Sadovnikova N.O. Proforientologiya: teoriya i praktika : ucheb. posobie dlya vysshei shkoly. M. : Akademicheskii proekt; Ekaterinburg : Delovaya kniga, 2006. 192 p.

6. Eliseeva Yu. N. Printsipy i tsennosti etiki v pedagogicheskoi deyatel'nosti, Molodoi uchenyi, 2016, no 3. pp. 14–18.

7. Il'in E. N. Put' k ucheniku : kniga dlya uchitelya. Moscow : Prosveshchenie, 1988. 224 p.

8. Isaev I. F. Professional'no-pedagogicheskaya kul'tura prepodavatelya. Moscow : Akademiya, 2002. 208 p.

9. Korneeva L. N. Samootsenka kak mekhanizm samoregulyatsii professional'noi deyatel'nosti // Vestnik Leningradskogo universiteta. 1999. no 27. pp. 4–7.

10. Mishatkina T. V. Pedagogicheskaya etika: ucheb. posobie. Rostov n/Donu : Feniks. 2004. 304 p.

11. Parts O. S. Izuchenie professional'noi etiki v pedagogicheskom vuze: poiski nrav-stvennoi osnovy, Mir nauki : Internet zhurn. 2016. T. 4. N 5. http://www.mir-nauki.com/pdf (data obrashcheniya: 02.10.2017).

12. Platonov K. K. Problemy sposobnostei. Moscow : Izd-vo Nauka. 2001. 312 p.

13. Puteeva S. V. Formirovanie porfessional'noi gotovnosti studentov zaochnoi formy obucheniya k pedagogicheskoi deyatel'nosti : avtoref. diss. … kand. ped. nauk; Stavropol'skii gos. un-t. Stavropol', 2006. 21 p.

14. Professional'naya kul'tura uchitelya / sost. V. A. Slastenin, N. I. Filippenko. Moscow : Prosveshchenie. 2003. 22 p.

15. Sarieva A. B. Ponyatie o pedagogicheskoi etike i ee zadachi // Aktual'nye voprosy sovremennoi pedagogiki: materialy II Mezhdunar. nauch. konf. (g. Ufa, iyul' 2012 g.). Ufa : Leto, 2012. pp. 21‑24

16. Entsiklopedicheskii slovar' / gl. red. A. M. Prokhorov. Moscow: Sov. entsiklopediya, 1983. 1600 p.

For citation

Neretina T. G., Isaeva I. Yu. Pedagogical ethics of future teachers as a constituent element of professional characteristics, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2018, vol. 2, no 1, pp. 6-11.