Download PDF

Abstract

At the present stage of the society development, which is characterized by extraordinary mobility and variability, the project type of culture begins to prevail. It is becoming one of the Central cultural mechanisms for transforming reality in many areas, including education. This means that each teacher must be able to use the project activities in its different versions. All above-mentioned determines the relevance of our research. School is an educational institution aimed at preparing students for life, providing them with knowledge, and also developing their skills and abilities. Project-oriented learning is a form of learning that is focused on students and motivates them to ensure that their opinions, competencies and qualities are activated. Therefore, this article analyzes and emphasizes the importance of the use of project-oriented technologies in schools as a special interactive form of organizing students' activities. The importance of the use of project-oriented technologies is evidenced by numerous studies, scientific articles, which we considered while developing the present topic. The purpose of this article is to draw attention to the benefits of implementing projects in the process of learning of a foreign language and, in particular, of the German language, through a theoretical review and with the help of the results of the study. Research methods include theoretical methods of work on the material: the study and analysis of scientific literature, comparison, inductive and deductive methods of disclosure, generalization of the material.

Lesson planning is a complex process, and it should be emphasized that productive work requires a change of activity. Therefore, independent work of students, their activity and involvement in the lesson are of significant importance. Traditional frontal mode of operation cannot provide students with the appropriate development and their interest in the result of their work. They need movement, as well as various impulses for the optimal achievement and advancement of their skills and abilities, the acquisition of competencies. Project-oriented learning is the best combination of head and body work, and, although their integration often seems difficult to implement, it is necessary to remain persistent and ensure that students are the main actors of the lesson, rather than passive listeners.

Keywords: Federal State Educational Standard, project, project technologies, project-oriented learning, German language.

Authors:

Evgeniy A. Morozov, Associate Professor, Ph.D. in Philology, Associate Professor at the Department of Romano-Germanic Philology and Translation, Institute for the Humanities, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University (NMSTU), Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Inna V. Morozova, Foreign Language Teacher, Multidisciplinary Lyceum № 1, Magnitogorsk, Russia, moro-inna@mail.u.

References

1. Alekseeva A. Yu. Ispol'zovanie tekhnologii korpusnoi lingvistiki v obuchenii inostrannym yazykam v starshei shkole, Student i nauka (gumanitarnyi tsikl) – 2018. Materialy mezhdunarodnoi studencheskoi na-uchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii, Magnitogors, Magnitogorskii gosudarstvennyi tekhnicheskii universitet im. G.I. Nosova, 2018, pp. 358‒363

2. Zakharov V. P. Korpusnaya lingvistika: ucheb.-metod. posobie, Saint-Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburgskii gosudarst-vennyi universitet, 2005, 48 p.

3. Istoriya pedagogiki i obrazovaniya. Ot zarozhdeniya vospitaniya v pervobytnom obshchestve do kontsa XX v.: ucheb. posobie / pod red. A. I. Piskunova. Moscow, TTs «Sfera», 2001, 512 p.

4. Kashleva N. V., Dmitrieva Zh. V., Ignatkina T. V. Shkol'naya proektnaya laboratoriya, Volgograd, Uchi-tel', 2009, 154 p.

5. Lebedev O. E. Kompetentnostnyi podkhod v obrazovanii, Shkol'nye tekhnologii [School technologies]. 2004, no. 5, pp. 3–12.

6. Morozov E. A. Urazaeva N. R. Ispol'zovanie lingvisticheskikh korpusov v proektnoi deyatel'nosti na zanyatiyakh po nemetskomu yazyku v vysshem uchebnom zavedenii, Perspektivy nauki i obrazovaniya [Perspectives of Science and Education], 2018, no. 6 (36), pp. 187‒195.

7. Pesina S. A., Morozov E. A., Yusupova L. G. Yazykovaya kompetentsiya sovremennogo spetsialista. Yazyki, literatura i kul'tura v polilingval'nom prostranstve: sb. materialov Mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii,. Ufa, RITs BashGU, 2013, pp. 68‒74.

8. Petukhova A. A. Metod proektov na urokakh inostrannogo yazyka, Nauchno-metodicheskii elektronnyi zhurnal «Kontsept», 2017. vol. 33, pp. 75–80. URL: http://e-koncept.ru/2017/771134.html

9. Pikeeva E. N. Metod proektov na urokakh inostrannogo yazyka, Molodoi uchenyi. 2014, no. 7, pp. 534‒536. URL: https://moluch.ru/archive/66/11111/ (data obrashcheniya: 10.03.2019)

10. Ryndina Yu. V. Individual'no-differentsirovannyi podkhod v obuchenii inostrannomu yazyku stu-dentov neyazykovykh spetsial'nostei, Molodoi uchenyi, 2013, no. 10 (57), pp. 610–612

11. Urazaeva N. R. Korpusnye tekhnologii v lingvistike. Uchebno-metodicheskoe posobie (elektronnoe iz-danie). Magnitogorsk: MGTU im. G. I. Nosova, 2019. 1 el. opt. disk (CD- ROM).

12. Urazaeva N. R., Morozov E. A. Korpusnaya lingvistika pri obuchenii nemetskomu yazyku: prakticheskie osnovy i instrument, Sovremennoe obrazovanie, 2018, no. 3, pp.71‒79

13. Fateeva I. A. Metod proektov kak prioritetnaya innovatsionnaya tekhnologiya v obrazovanii / I. A. Fateeva, T. N. Kanatnikova, Molodoi uchenyi, 2013, no. 1, pp.376–378.

14. Domke C., Eschrig S., Kowalzik K., Krause A. (2011). Flow Erleben, URL: https://turesden.de/mn/psychologie/lehrlern/ressourcen/dateien/lehre/lehramt/lehrveranstaltungen/motivationsfoerderung/folder-2011-11-01-8121459277/e_Flow.pdf?lang=en (data obrashcheniya: 10.03.2019)

15. Kilpatrick, W. H. The project method,Teachers College Record, 1918, no. 19, pp. 319–335.

For citation

Morozov E. A., Morozova I. V. Project-Oriented Lesson as an Interactive Learning Technology (on Statement of the Problem), Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2019, vol. 3, no 2, pp. 19‒25.