Download PDF

Abstract

One of the priority directions in pre-school education is pedagogical support development of pre-school children’ personality. The development of the child’s position of the subject requires a special pedagogical technology that includes a pre-schooler in a variety of children’s activities and transfers him/her to the position of the subject in order to develop his/her personality. The article reveals theoretical and methodological foundations of pedagogical support development technologies of pre-schooler’s subjective position in pre-school education. The analysis of the Russian and Belorussian resent research works of the problem under the study draws the readers’ attention to the subject-activity approach, four tactics (“protection”, “help”, “assistance” and “interaction”) of pedagogical support by O. S. Gazman  worked out in accordance with the teacher’s set task. The authors consider the role of the educational technology, as well as personality-oriented and human-oriented technologies in the pre-school children’s subjective position development. The described theoretical principles and practical tasks for pedagogical support development of the child’s subject position can be used in pre-school teachers’ professional training. Interactive forms of work are very important in pre-school teachers’ training. Pedagogical support forms a special creative atmosphere in class and lets the children make their own choices, which contributes to the development of children's subject position. The subject approach, emphasizing the self-value of pre-school childhood, is today one of the most promising technologies in the contemporary pre-school education both in Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus.

Keywords: technologies, pedagogical support, subject position, development, pre-school children, professional training.

Authors:

Tatyana L. Gornostay, Candidate of Pedagogics, Associate Professor at the Department of Pedagogics,  Pushkin Brest State University, The Republic of Belarus, Brest; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Natalia A. Stepanova, Candidate of Pedagogics, Associate Professor, Department of Pre-school Education, Institute for the Humanities, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University (NMSTU), Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

References

1. Vospitanie i pedagogicheskaya podderzhka detei v obrazovanii / pod red. O. S. Gazmana. Moscow , Progress, 1996, 167 p.

2. Gogoberidze A. G. Sub"ektnost' rebenka doshkol'nogo vozrasta: mif ili real'nost'?, Sovremennyi detskii sad. 2010, N 1, pp. 22–27.

3. Golovanova N. F. Tekhnologiya pedagogicheskoi podderzhki. Obshchaya pedagogika: uchebnoe posobie dlya vuzov. Saint-Petersburg, Rech', 2005, pp. 311–314.

4. Doshkol'naya pedagogika s osnovami metodik vospitaniya i obucheniya : uchebnik dlya vuzov. 2-e izd. Standart tret'ego pokoleniya / pod red. A. G. Gogoberidze, O. V. Solntsevoi, Saint-Petersburg, Piter, 2015, 464 p.

5. Kernozhitskaya I. E. Ideya pedagogicheskoi podderzhki v sovremennoi otechestvennoi pedagogike, Obshchaya obrazovatel'naya shkola v usloviyakh reformirovaniya: sostoyanie i perspektivy: materialy mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. / pod red. A. P. Orlova, Vitebsk, Gos. universitet im. P. M. Masherova, 2003, pp. 42–47.

6. Popova S. I. K voprosu o pedagogicheskoi podderzhke lichnosti, Prablemy vykhavannya. 2002. N 3, pp. 102–112.

7. Pedagogika detstva: peterburgskaya nauchnaya shkola: sb. nauchn. trudov /red. M. V. Krulekht i dr. Saint-Petersburg, Adverta, 2005, 405 p.

8. Rashchikulina E. N., Kizilova S. A. Aksiologicheskii podkhod v sotsiogumanitarnom issledovanii otvetstvennogo roditel'stva, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya, 2017, T. 1, N 1, pp. 101–107.

9. Stepanova N.A., Sannikova L.N., Levshina N.I., Yurevich S.N., Chernobrovkin V. A. A.Parental Evaluation of the Preschool?, Man in India, 2017, vol. 97, N 5.pp.171–185.

For citation

Gornostay T. L., Stepanova N. A., Pedagogical Support Development of pre-school Children’s Subjective Position, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2019, vol. 3, no 1, pp. 7–11.