Download PDF

Abstract

Socio-economic and political conditions formed in this country, reforms of Russian education and the “information boom” are changing the basic educational guidelines from “education for life” to “education through life”. In this regard, the developmental guideline implementation in students’ cognitive activity acquires particular importance. The article presents a cognitive ability development model of adolescents with deviant behavior by means of gaming technology. The following methods were used as a methodological toolkit,: a study of the learning motives, the intellectual potential test (P. Rhzitchan), the Münsterberg test , the Lippmann logical regularity test, the method by А. V. Karpov, reflection diagnostics, reflexivity questionnaire by V. N. Karandasheva. The results of the aforementioned tests and methods revealed that a significant reorganization of educational work makes the educational activity more complex, the number of subjects increases together with the number of teachers each of whom has their own style of teaching and approach to their students. As a result of it the teenagers who were eager to reproduce the educational material not so long ago, begin to protest and reproduce the material in their own words while their teachers demand accuracy of the answers. The students feel bored, lazy, indifferent in class and have a lack of interest in learning, etc. The teenagers’ active interrelations with society, their extensive interaction with peers, and fixation on their individual interests and preferences reduce the interest in learning even more. Thus, there is a need to discuss this topic, as well as the development of the model under the study.

Keywords: model, modelling, cognitive abilities, deviant behavior, playing techniques.

Author:

Maxim A. Klimov, Post-graduate student, Department of Social Work and Psycho-Pedagogical Education, Institute for the Humanities, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University (NMSTU), Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

References

1. Almazov B. N. Psikhologiya problemnogo detstva, Moscow: Data Skver, 2009, 248 p.

2. Bern E. Za predelami igr i stsenariev, Minsk, Popurri, 2008, 464 p.

3. Bespal'ko V. P. Slagaemye pedagogicheskoi tekhnologii. Moscow, Prosveshchenie, 1989. 192 p.

4. Bondarevskaya E. V. Gumanisticheskaya paradigma lichnostno orientirovannogo obrazovaniya, Pedagogika, 1997, N 4, pp. 11–15.

5. Vygotskii L. S. Lektsii po psikhologii, Saint-Petersburg, Soyuz, 1997, 144 p.

6. Gal'perin P. Ya. Vvedenie v psikhologiyu. Moscow, Izd-vo MGU, 1976, 150 p.

7. Druzhinin V. N. Psikhologiya obshchikh sposobnostei. Saint-Petersburg, Izd-vo «Piter», 2000, 368 p.

8. Zmanovskaya E. V. Psikhologiya deviantnogo povedeniya: strukturno-dinamicheskii podkhod : monografiya. Saint-Petersburg, SPb un-t MVD Rossii, 2005, 274 p.

9. Klarin M. V. Innovatsionnye modeli obucheniya. Issledovanie mirovogo opyta : monografiya, Moscow , Luch, 2016, 640 p.

10. Klimov M. A., Rashchikulina E. N. Deviantnoe povedenie podrostkov: prichinnaya obuslovlennost', vi-dy, riski, Sovremennoe pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie, 2018, N 2, pp. 151–154.

11. Kon I. S. Psikhologiya rannei yunosti, Moscow, Prosveshchenie, 1989, 256 pp.

12. Kumarina G. F., Vainer M. E., V'yunkova Yu. N. Korrektsionnaya pedagogika v nachal'nom obrazovanii, Moscow, Izdatel'skii tsentr «Akademiya», 2003, 320 p.

13. Levin B. M., Levin M. B. Ne ostupis', Moscow, Mysl', 1988, 155 pp.

14. Leont'ev A. N. Izbrannye psikhologicheskie proizvedeniya, Moscow, Pedagogika, 1983, vol. 2, 318 p.

15. Makarenko A. S. Pedagogicheskaya poema, Moscow, Izd.-vo AST, 2015. 703 p.

16. Morozov A. V., Chernilevskii D. V. Kreativnaya pedagogika i psikhologiya: ucheb. posobie,. 2-e izd., ispr. i dop. Moscow: Akademicheskii Proekt, 2004, pp. 479–480.

17. Mukhina B. C. Vozrastnaya psikhologiya. Fenomenologiya razvitiya : uchebnik dlya stud. vyssh. ucheb. zave-denii. 10-e izd., pererab. i dop. Moscow, Izdatel'skii tsentr «Akademiya», 2006, 608 p.

18. Plotinskii Yu. M. Teoreticheskie i empiricheskie modeli sotsial'nykh protsessov. Uchebnoe posobie dlya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedenii. Moscow: Izdatel'skaya korporatsiya «Logos», 1998, 83 p.

19. Rean A. A. Psikhologiya lichnosti. Saint-Petersburg, 2013, 288 p.

20. Rubinshtein S. L. Problemy sposobnostei i voprosy psikhologicheskoi teorii, Voprosy psikholo-gii. 1960. N 3. pp. 4–10.

21. Sartr Zh. P. Bytie i nichto: Opyt fenomenologicheskoi ontologii, Moscow, Respublika, 2000, 640 p.

22. Selevko G. K. Sovremennye obrazovatel'nye tekhnologii : ucheb. posobie, Moscow, Narodnoe obrazovanie, 1998, 256 p.

23. Slastenin V. A. Vysshee pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie v Rossii na putyakh reformirovaniya // Pedago-gika kak nauka i uchebnyi predmet : tez. dokl. Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. Tula, Izd-vo Tul'skogo gosudar-stvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta, 2000. Ch. 1. pp. 7–11.

24. Sukhomlinskii V. A. O vospitanii, Moscow, Politizdat, 1975, 272 p.

25. Teplov B. M. Izbrannye trudy : v 2 t., Moscow,: Pedagogika, 1985, vol. 1. 328 p.

26. Freid Z. Osnovnye psikhologicheskie teorii v psikhoanalize / per. M. V. Vul'f, A. A. Spektor, Moscow, AST, 2006. 400 p.

For citation

Klimov M. A. Cognitive Ability Development Model of Adolescents with Deviant Behavior by Means of Playing Techniques, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2019, vol. 3, no 1, pp. 12–17.