Download PDF

Abstract

Under the conditions of a dynamically developing society, preschool education pretends to be a starting point, that determines for the future the success of a person’s life path.  The pupil, being the object of effort in preschool education, is a constantly evolving and changing personality. The type and direction of these changes are largely determined by the teacher – pupil interaction of the preschool educational organization, the ability to organize the educational process. In order to solve new educational problems in a rapidly changing modern environment, the need arises for the ability of educators to model the real educational process in a pre-school educational organization. Based on the research of L. A. Venger, L. S. Vygotskii, A. V. Zaporozhets, A. N. Leontiev, S. G. Jacobson and other scientists, the author notes that the leading activity of children in preschool childhood is the game. The didactic games that the teacher uses for the all-round development of the preschooler's personality, including direct ones in educational activities play the essential role. Therefore, the article discusses the issue of modeling direct educational activities using didactic games in a pre-school educational organization. The significance of this issue is revealed in the main regulatory documents of the Concept of the Development of Education of the Russian Federation until 2020, the Federal Law «On Education in the Russian Federation», the Federal State Educational Standard for Pre-School Education. The characteristics of the basic concepts direct educational activity, such as modeling, a model is given; principles are presented; sanitary and hygienic, didactic, organizational requirements, stages, conditions and examples of game situations of the organization of direct educational activities in a pre-school educational organization.

Keywords: didactic game, direct educational activity, modeling, model, preschool educational organization.

Author:

Natalia A. Shepilova, Associate Professor, Candidate of Pedagogics, Associate Professor of the Department of preschool and special education, Institute for the Humanities, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

References

Venger L. A. Igra kak vid deyatel'nosti, Voprosy psikhologii, 1978, no 3, pp. 163–165.Vygotskii L. S. Lektsii po psikhologii. Myshlenie i rech', Moskow, Yurait, 2020, 432 p.Galiguzova L. N. Doshkol'naya pedagogika : uchebnik i praktikum, Moskow, Yurait, 2019, 253 p.Grizik T. I. Poznavatel'noe razvitie detei 2-8 let : mir prirody i mir cheloveka: metod. posobie dlya vospitatelei, Moskow, Prsveshchenie, 2015, 208 p.Doronova T. N., Doronov S. G. K voprosu o realizatsii Federal'nogo gosudarstvennogo standarta doshkol'nogo obrazovaniya, Sovremennoe doshkol'noe obrazovanie [Preschool Education Today. Theory and Practice], 2019, no. 3 (93), pp.  36–45.Zaporozhets A. V. Psikhicheskoe razvitie rebenka. Izbrannye psikhologicheskie trudy v 2-kh t., vol. 1, Moskow, Pedagogika, 1986, 320 p.Korotkova N. A. Sovremennye issledovaniya detskoi igry, Voprosy psikhologii, 1985, no. 2, pp.  163–169.Leont'ev A. N. Lektsii po obshchei psikhologii : ucheb. posobie dlya studentov vysshikh ucheb. zavedenii, Moskow, Smysl; Akademiya, 2010, 509 p.Mikerina A. S. Poznavatel'noe razvitie detei doshkol'nogo vozrasta v inegrirovan-nom obrazovatel'nom protsesse : аvoref. diss. kand. ped. nauk. FGBOU VPO «ChGPU», Chelyabinsk, 2013, 27 p.Miklyaeva N. V. Raspisanie i plan nepreryvnoi obrazovatel'noi deyatel'nosti v detskom sadu: metod. posobie, Moskow, Arkti, 2017, 256 p.Mikhailenko N. Ya., Korotkova N. A. Igra s pravilami v doshkol'nom vozraste, Moskow Akademicheskii Proekt, 2002, 160 p.Mikhailova Z. A. Aktivizatsiya myslitel'noi deyatel'nosti rebenka v razvivayushchikh ig-rakh. Igra i doshkol'nik. Razvitie detei starshego doshkol'nogo vozrasta v igrovoi deyatel'nosti, Saint Petersburg, Detstvo-Press, 2007, 192 p.Novoselova S. L. Igra doshkol'nika, Moskow, Prosveshchenie, 1989, 286 p.Panfilova A. P. Igrovoe modelirovanie v deyatel'nosti pedagoga, Moskow, Akademiya, 2008, 368 p.Sorokina A. I. Didakticheskie igry v detskom sadu, Moskow, Prosveshchenie, 2013, 96 p.Udal'tsova E. I. Didakticheskie igry v vospitanii i obuchenii doshkol'nikov, Minsk, 2011, 117 p.Uruntaeva G. A. Spetsifika didakticheskoi igry doshkol'nika, Doshkol'noe vospitanie [Preschool education], 2016, no. 2, pp. 8–15.Shepilova N. A. Model' razvitiya professional'noi gotovnosti k innovatsionnoi deyatel'nosti pedagogov doshkol'noi obrazovatel'noi organizatsii, Sovremennaya vysshaya shkola: innovatsionnyi aspect [Contemporary higher education: innovative aspects], 2016, vol. 8, no. 3 (33), pp. 32-39.Yakobson S. G., Doronova T. N. Psikhologicheskie printsipy formirovaniya nachal'nykh form uchebnoi deyatel'nosti u doshkol'nikov, Voprosy psikhologii, 1988, no. 3, pp. 30–36.

For citation

Shepilova N A. Modeling of Direct Educational Activities Using Didactic Games in Preschool Educational Organization, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2020, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 20-29.