Download PDF

Abstract

The new learning environment associated with self-isolation due to the pandemic in 2020 radically changed the rules for organizing classes in higher educational institutions in Bulgaria, alienated teachers and students from the structural simplicity of paper textbooks and plunged into the "abyss" of online classes. Traditional didactics were rebuilt, and the Internet opened its storerooms for teachers: electronic textbooks, electronic libraries, e-mail, instant messengers, classrooms, a variety of content and web resources. The peculiarities of mediated communication between the participants of the educational process made it impossible to contact “here and now”, despite the seemingly visual accessibility provided by some platforms. Short authentic texts with humorous content are quite effective sources for developing communication skills in online learning of foreign languages. The article reveals some features of humorous mini-works in Russian, perceived as material for enhancing the cognitive and creative activity of Bulgarian students; linguistic methods of creating a comic effect on the material of Russian jokes are considered.

Keywords: online learning, humor, anecdote, authentic texts, foreign languages, methods of teaching Russian as a foreign language.

Authors:

Rossitsa Boyanova Hadjigeorgieva – PhD., Position, Assistant, Department of Methodology, Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, Sofia, Bulgaria; E-mail:  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Aglaya Georgieva Mavrova – PhD., Assist. Prof., Department of Methodology, Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, Sofia, Bulgaria; E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

References

1. Veleva A. S. Stimulirane na tvorchestvoto u 5-6 godishnite detsa s"s sredstvata na khumora: dis. … kand. ped. nauk. Ruse, 2006. ??ukazhite obshchee kolichestvo stranits s.

2. Voislavova S., Bragina N. G., Deleva N. Mental'nyi obraz i fiziologicheskoe sostoyanie po materialam russkoi i bolgarskoi frazeologii s komponentom son i mechta //Chuzhdiyat ezik i s"vremennoto visshe obrazovanie. Sbornik s dokladi. VIII Mezhdunarodna nauchna konferentsiya. 23-25.VI.2017, Varna, B"lgariya. Chast 1. Varna: Meditsinski universitet «Prof. d-r Paraskev Stoyanov». S. 273–278.

3. Georgieva I. Formirane na obshchoezikovoto semantichno pole «vreme na denonoshchieto» v b"lgarskiya i ruskiya ezik // Ezikov svyat, Vypusk. 4. 2007. S. 7–13.

4. Evstigneeva T. A. Uchet natsional'noi spetsifiki russkogo yumora v protsesse obucheniya RKI: avtoref. dis. ... kand. ped. nauk. SPb., RGPU im. A. I. Gertsena, 2003. 20 s.

5. Pasi I. S. Smeshnoto: kniga. Sofiya: Nauka i izkustvo, 1979. 314 s.

6. Sannikov V. Z. Russkii yazyk v zerkale yazykovoi igry: kniga. M.: Yazyki slavyanskoi kul'tury, 2002. 552 s.

7. Lovorn M. Humor in the Home and in the Classroom: The Benefits of Laughing While We Learn //Journal of Education and Human Development, Vol. 2, Issue 1, 2008. URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/228665694_Humor_in_the_Home_and_in_the_Classroom_The_Benefits_of_Laughing_While_We_Learn.

For citation

Hadzhigeorgieva R. B., Mavrova A. G. Short forms of authentic texts - anecdoty in online learning, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2020, vol. 4, no 3, pp. 55-58