Download PDF

Annotation:

One of the ways to improve the activities of educational organizations in the formation of a schoolchildren's health culture is the integration of the resources and capabilities of organizations of various departments within the regional educational space of a particular region. The aim of the study is to identify and justify methodological approaches to organizing the interaction of institutions of various departments in the regional educational space for the formation of students' health culture. To achieve this goal, the following research methods were applied: conceptual-terminological and theoretical-methodological analysis, comparison, interpretation, generalization. To identify and justify the importance of approaches in accordance with the purpose of the study, a multi-level concept of methodological knowledge is used. At the philosophical level, the axiological approach is taken as a fundamental one, since health is a universal (highest) human value and the main value orientation of a person that determines a healthy and full development of an individual. The general scientific level is represented by a system-interaction approach, which is the ratio of system and interaction. The system component of the approach involves the consideration of the object as a single functional whole, which has its own qualities that are distinguishable from the qualities of its individual parts. The interaction component of the approach allows solving the pedagogical problem by means of influence, communication, transition, development of various objects under the influence of mutual actions on each other and on other objects. The specific scientific level includes an integrative approach, involving the implementation of the educational process in educational organizations based on the use of resources of all subjects of educational activity. The technological level makes it possible to gradually plan, sequentially solve tasks and interpret the results. The administrative and managerial aspect of the technological level is represented by a cluster approach, and a personal-activity one represents the psychological and pedagogical one. The possibility of applying the cluster approach as a methodological basis for consolidating the resources and capabilities of organizations of various departments within the regional educational space having the aim of improving the activities of educational institutions in the direction of creating a culture of students' health has been substantiated.of educational institutions in the direction of creating a culture of students' health has been substantiated.

Keywords: basis, interagency interaction, cluster approach, educational organization, regional educational space, health culture, students.

Author:

Konstantin V. Chedov, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor of Department of Physical Culture and Sports Perm State University, Perm, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

References:

1. Alekseev N. A. Lichnostno-orientirovannoe obuchenie: voprosy teo-rii i praktiki : monografiya, Tyumen, Izdvo Tyumenskogo Gosudarstvennogo Universiteta, 1996, 216 p.

2. Anan'ev B. G. Psikhologiya i problemy chelovekoznaniya / pod red. A. A. Bodaleva, Moscow, Institut prakticheskoi psikhologii; Voronezh: MODEK, 1996, 384 p.

3. Asmolov A. G. Psikhologiya lichnosti : uchebnik, Moscow, Izd-vo MGU, 1990, 367 p.

4. Afanas'ev V. G. Sistemnost' i obshchestvo, Moscow, Politizdat, 1980, 120 p.

5. Blauberg I. V., Yudin E. G. Stanovlenie i sushchnost' sistemnogo podkhoda, Moscow, Nauka, 1973, 272 p.

6. Bondarevskaya E. V. Tsennostnye osnovaniya lichnostno orientirovannogo vospitaniya, Pedagogika, 1995, no. 4, pp. 29–36.

7. Vilenskii M. Ya., Masalova O. Yu. Zdorov'e kak aksiologicheskii potentsial kachestva podgotovki vypusknika vuza, Avtonomiya lichnosti, 2011, no. 2(4), pp. 66–71.

8. Galimova L. I. Obrazovatel'nyi klaster kak mekhanizm innovatsionnogo razvitiya proizvodstvennoi deyatel'nosti, Vestnik Kazanskogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Technological University], 2009, no. 5, pp. 125–127.

9. Gershunskii B. S. Obrazovatel'no-pedagogicheskaya prognostika. Teoriya, metodologiya, praktika: ucheb. posobie, Moscow, Flinta; Nauka, 2003, 768 p.

10. Davydova N. N., Igoshev B. M., Fomenko S. L. Razvitie pedagogicheskogo (obrazovatel'nogo) klastera v regional'nom obrazovatel'nom prostranstve, Pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie v Rossii [Pedagogical Education in Russia], 2015, no. 11, pp. 12–18.

11. Drandrov G. L., Tumarov K. B. Lichnostno-orientirovannyi podkhod v formirovanii fizicheskoi kul'tury studentov, Pedagogiko-psikhologicheskie i mediko-biologicheskie problemy fizicheskoi kul'tury i sporta [The Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport], 2011, no. 2 (19). pp. 24–30.

12. Zimnyaya I. A., Zemtsova E. V. Integrativnyi podkhod k otsenke edinoi sotsial'no-professional'noi kompetentnosti vypusknikov vuzov [Elektronnyi resurs], Vysshee obrazovanie segodnya, 2008, no. 5, URL: https://elibrary.ru/contents.asp?id=33600994 (data obrashcheniya: 03.03.2020).

13. Il'ina T. A. Strukturno-sistemnyi podkhod k issledovaniyu pedago-gicheskikh yavlenii / Rezul'taty novykh issledovanii v pedagogike : sb. nauch. st. / pod red. N. M. Shakhmaeva, Moscow, Prosveshchenie, 1977, pp. 3-18.

14. Kraevskii V. V. Metodologiya pedagogicheskogo issledovaniya: posobie dlya pedagoga-issledovatelya Samara, Izd-vo SamGPI, 1994, 165 p.

15. Leont'ev A. N. Sovremennaya psikhologiya: sb. st. / pod red. A. V. Zaporozhtsa [i dr.], Moscow, Izd-vo MGU, 1983, 288 p.

16. Maslou A. G. Motivatsiya i lichnost' [Elektronnyi resurs] /per. A. M. Tatlybaevoi, Kiev, PSYLIB, 2004, Biblioteka Fonda sodeistviya razvitiyu psikhicheskoi kul'tury (Kiev). URL: http://psylib.org.ua/books/masla01/index.htm.

17. Mikhailova M. V., Salaeva A. L. Klasternyi podkhod v upravlenii obrazovaniem i kul'turoi: polozhitel'nyi opyt rossiiskikh regionov, Klasternyi podkhod k upravleniyu kul'turno-obrazovatel'nym prostranstvom goroda : mater. nauch.-prakt. konf. 19 dek. 2014 goda. Cheboksary, 2014, pp. 74–80.

18. Novaya filosofskaya entsiklopediya : v 4 tt. [Elektronnyi resurs] / gl. red. V. S. Stepin, Moscow, Mysl', 2001, Institut Filosofii Rossiiskoi Akademii Nauk [sait], URL: http://iph.ras.ru/elib/1880.html.

19. Rubinshtein S. L. Osnovy obshchei psikhologii, Moscow, Gos. ucheb.-ped. izd-vo Min. Prosveshcheniya RSFSR, 1946, 703 p.

20. Serikov V. V. Lichnostno-orientirovannyi podkhod v obrazovanii: kontseptsii i tekhnologii: monografiya, Volgograd, Peremena, 1994, 152 p.

21. Smirnov A. V. Obrazovatel'nye klastery i innovatsionnoe obuchenie v vuze : monografiya, Kazan, RITs «Shkola», 2010, 102 p.

22. Filosofskii entsiklopedicheskii slovar' / gl. red. L. F. Il'ichev [i dr.]. Moscow, Sovetskaya entsiklopediya. 1983, Internet-servis dlya poiska informatsii po baze slovarei, entsiklopedii Akademik.Ru [sait], URL: https://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enc_philosophy/1929.

23. Chapaev N. K., Akimova O. B. Integrativnyi podkhod k sozdaniyu akmeologicheski orientirovannoi sistemy obshchepedagogicheskoi podgotovki pedagoga professional'nogo obrazovaniya, Nauchnyi dialog [Scientific Dialogue], 2012, no. 10, pp. 8–18.

24. Yudin E. G. Sistemnyi podkhod i printsip deyatel'nosti. Metodologicheskie problemy sovremennoi nauki. Moscow, Nauka, 1978, 391 p.

25. Yakimanskaya I. S. Lichnostno-orientirovannoe obuchenie v sovremennoi shkole, Moscow, Sentyabr', 2000, 112 p.

26. Chikoko V. The school cluster system as an innovation: Perceptions of Zimbabwean teachers and school heads, Africa Education Review, 2007, no. 4(1), pp. 42-57.

27. Mphahlele L. K. School Cluster System: A Qualitative Study on Innova-tive Networks for Teacher Development, Social and Behavioral Sciences, vol. 47, 2012. pp. 340–343.

For citation

Chedov K. V. Formation of Healthy Culture of Schoolchildren: Methodological Basis of Interaction of Organi-zations of Various State Departments, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2020, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 6–14.