Download PDF

Abstract. Considering the essence on some particular works of the symbolists helps to understand the symbolic poetry in its whole unity. In this respect the philological analysis of the poem "A Dewdrop" by K. D. Balmont, presented in this article, allows to demonstrate the work of a Silver Age poet on the word, the verse and the image in a greater detail. The philological analysis of the poem is presented in the line to line analysis using the polysemy of words and their symbolic meaning. The choice of this poetic piece of work is done out of some practical need: the poem is studied at primary school at literary reading lessons and to primary teachers it causes certain difficulties due to its philosophical-aesthetic contents. The analysis presented in the article aims to reveal the meaning of philological assistance at a  literary reading lesson, devoted to the study of a symbolic poem "A Dewdrop" by K. D. Balmont.

Keywords: K. D. Balmont, symbolism, a symbol, a poem "A Dewdrop," ideological-artistic analysis, philosophical-aesthetic sense.

Author:

Natalja V. Kozhushkova, Ph.D. in Philology, Associate Professor,  Department of Pedagogical Education and Document Management, Institute of Humanitarian  Education, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University (NMSTU), Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

References

1. Aleksandrova Z. E. Slovar' sinonimov russkogo yazyka: ok. 11000 sinonim. ryadov : prakticheskii spravochnik. 6-e izd., pererab. i dop. M. : Rus. yaz., 1989. 495 s.

2. Klimanova, Goretskii, Vinogradskaya: Literaturnoe chtenie. 3 klass. Uchebnik. V 2-kh chastyakh. FP. FGOS. M.: Prosveshchenie. Seriya «Shkola Rossii, 2019. 160 s.

3. Ozhegov S. I. Shvedova N. Yu. Tolkovyi slovar' russkogo yazyka: 80 000 slov i frazeologicheskikh vy-razhenii. 4-e izd., dop. M. : Azbukovnik, 1999. 928 s.

4. Slovar' sinonimov russkogo yazyka: okolo 9000 sinonimicheskikh ryadov / pod red. L. A. Cheshko. - Izd. 4-e. M. : Rus. yaz., 1975 600 s.

5. Tresidder D. Slovar' simvolov / per. s angl. S.Pal'ko. M. : FAIR-PRESS, 2001. 444 s.

For citation

Kozhushkova N. V. Beauty of Word, Image, World in a Poem «A Dewdrop» by K. D. Balmont, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2019, vol. 3, no 4, pp. 39–44.