Download PDF

Abstract. The article provides information about the documents stored in the Archives of the Russian Academy of Sciences: about the direction of graduate students of the Institute of Literature, Art and Language of the Communist Academy for the construction of the Magnitogorsk Metallurgical Combine and the organization of an institute post at the combine in 1931; on the conduct of the ten-day Communist Academy with the reading of reports at the Ural-Kuznetsk Combine, including in the city of Magnitogorsk in 1933; letter of engineer I.Y. Ivanov “On the issue of creating the history of the Magnitogorsk Metallurgical Combine and the city of Magnitogorsk. Considerations of the participant ”, directed to academician Bardin I.P. July 7, 1958; correspondence of the teacher of the Magnitogorsk Pedagogical Institute Zinatulina Z. Sh. with academician Vekshinsky S.A. in 1955 about the response to her article on the physicist M. Kustovsky. and the defense of the thesis "Laboratory work on physics in secondary schools in Russia in historical coverage." The information presented is a small touch to the history of Magnitogorsk and its inhabitants, can be used for educational and research purposes.

Keywords: history, Magnitogorsk, document, archive, Russian Academy of Sciences

Аuthor:

Michail Yu. Kiselev, Candidate of History, Head of the Center for Accounting and Securing Documents, Archives of the Russian Academy of Sciences (ARAN), Moscow, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

References

1. Borisov V. P. Sergei Arkad'evich Vekshinskii : spetsialist v obl. elektron. i vakuum. tekhniki, 1896-1974 / otv. red. V. M. Rodionov; [AN SSSR]. Moscow, Nauka, 1988, 138 p.

2. Zavaritskii A. N. Gora Magnitnaya i ee mestorozhdeniya zheleznykh rud, vol. 1. Ch. 1, Trudy Geologiche-skogo komiteta, Nov. seriya, 1922, 280 p.

3. Zinatulina Z. Sh. Laboratornye raboty po fizike v srednikh uchebnykh zavedeniyakh Rossii v istoriche-skom osveshchenii : dis. … kand. ped. nauk, Magnitogorsk, 1955, 267 p.

4. Ivanov F. Ya. Magnitogorskii kombinat-pervenets sotsialisticheskoi industrializatsii SSSR / red. i lit. obrabotka M. Zaikina; O-vo po rasprostraneniyu polit. i nauch. znanii RSFSR. Chelyab. otd-nie, Chelyabinsk, [s. n.], 1958, 27 p.

5. Mashkovtsev V. I. Istoriya Magnitki. Magnitogorsk, Magnitogorskii dom pechati, 198 p.

6. Patarakin E. D. Ot ispol'zovaniya kontenta k sovmestnomu tvorchestvu. Analiz setevogo proekta Letopisi.ru, Voprosy obrazovaniya, 2009, no. 3, pp. 114–129.

7. Chuchalin A. I. Rektor Gutovskii. Uchenyi, stavshii organizatorom sibirskoi metallurgii, Tomskii politekhnik. 2001, vol. 7, pp. 101–104.

For citation

Kiselev M.Yu.  Magnitogorsk and Academic Science: from Archives of Archives of the RAS, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2019, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 29–33.