Скачать PDF

Abstract. The article deals with the comparison of the reflection in the Soviet literature of the late of the 1940s-1950s and the 1970-1980s, respectively, of the Yugoslav and Chinese themes. The split of the USSR with the recently “fraternal” countries could not but be reflected in the literature. The specificity and duration of the controversy in both cases left an imprint on the number and frequency of publications of a critical nature, on the degree of reference to the topic in the domestic literature of the period of the bilateral split. In both cases, undoubted was the relationship of the character and content of works of the literature with propaganda image of the “countries of the apostate”, created the Soviet mass media and journalism. In both cases attended an interpretation in the negative light of individual episodes of the history of these countries and their Communist parties, sharp criticism of the domestic and foreign policy of the leading groups of “heretical” parties, of the emphasis on the anti-Soviet content of this policy; the leading groups and their political course was not identified with the people of Yugoslavia and China, separated from the ruling regimes. However, in the propaganda and the attitudes reflected in soviet literature, there were specific features associated with the specifics of both countries, the peculiarities of their historical path and with the level of development in the USSR of Balkan studies and Sinology during these periods. The latter circumstance, according to the author, resulted in a higher level of criticism in the USSR political course of Maoism in the 1970s – the first half of 1980s, in comparison with the anti-Tito propaganda a generation earlier. This is also noticeable in the comparison of literature, referring to the "years of the split".

Keywords: literature, Yugoslavia, China, split, Titoism, Maoism.

Аuthor:

Andrey G. Dorozhkin, Ph.D. in History, Professor, Department of World history, Institute of Humanitarian Education, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University (NMSTU), Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

References

1. Borisov O. B. Vnutrennyaya i vneshnyaya politika Kitaya v 70-e gody. Politicheskii ocherk, Moscow, Politiz-dat, 1982, 384 p.

2. Velikoderzhavnaya politika maoistov v natsional'nykh raionakh KNR / pod red. M. I. Sladkovskogo (otv. red.) i dr., Moscow, Politizdat, 1975, 126 p.

3. Vladimirov O. E., Ryazantsev V. I. Stranitsy politicheskoi biografii Mao Tszeduna, Moscow, Politizdat, 1969, 80 p.

4. Vladimirov P. P. Osobyi raion Kitaya 1942–1945 gg., Moscow, APN, 1974, 655 p.

5. Dzhilas M. Tito: moi drug i moi vrag, Parizh, Lev, 1982, 223 p.

6. Dorozhkin A. G., Pereverzev V. V. Pervye «sotsialisticheskie voiny» v otrazhenii sovetskoi periodi-cheskoi pechati, Problemy istorii, filologii, kul'tury [Journal of Historical, Philological and Cultural Studies], Moscow–Magnitogorsk–Novosibirsk, 2012, no. 1, pp. 236–254.

7. Istoriya Kitaya s drevneishikh vremen do nachala KhKh1 veka, vol. VIII / otv. red. Yu. M. Galenovich, Moscow, Nauka, 2017, 822 p.

8. Kyuzadzhyan L. S. Ideologicheskie kampanii v KNR (1949–1966). Moscow, Nauka, 1970, 239 p.

9. Lukin A. V. Medved' nablyudaet za drakonom. Obraz Kitaya v Rossii v XVII–XXI vekakh. Moscow, AST; Vostok–Zapad, 2007, 598 p.

10. Maoizm bez prikras. Nekotorye uzhe izvestnye, a takzhe ranee ne opublikovannye v kitaiskoi pecha-ti vyskazyvaniya Mao Tszeduna, Moscow, Progress, 1980, 286 p.

11. Moskva i Vostochnaya Evropa. Sovetsko-yugoslavskii konflikt i strany sovetskogo bloka. 1948–1953 gg. Ocherki istorii / pod red. A. S. Anikeev, Moscow; Saint Petersburg, Nestor-Istoriya, 2017 p.

12. Rakhimov T .R. Natsionalizm i shovinizm – osnova politiki gruppy Mao Tsze-duna. Moscow, Mysl', 1968, 119 p.

13. Romanenko S. A. Mezhdu «proletarskim internatsionalizmom» i «slavyanskim bratstvom». Rossiisko-yugoslavskie otnosheniya v kontekste etnopoliticheskikh konfliktov v Srednei Evrope (nachalo KhKh veka – 1991 god), Moscow, Literaturnoe obozrenie, 2011, 1024 p.

14. Uest R. Iosip BrozTito: vlast' sily. Smolensk, Rusich, 1997, 512 p.

15. Shneider B. Zolotoi treugol'nik. Per. s cheshsk, Moscow, Nauka, Glavnaya redaktsiya vostochnoi literatu-ry, 1989, 319 p.

For citation

Dorozhkin A.G. “Traitors” in the Pages of Works of Literature: Yugoslavia in the late of 1940s-early 1950s and China in the 1970s – the First half of 1980s in the Interpretation of the Soviet Literature, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2019, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 21–28.