Download PDF

Abstract

The subject of the research is youth literary associations as a form of literary life in the present and past of the legendary Magnitka, from the 1930s to the 2010s.The leaders of youth clubs in different years were B. Ruch'ev, N. Kondratkovskaya, Yu.Kostarev, R. Dyshalenkova, A. Pavlov. Yu.Ilyasov, O.Handus, S.Rykov. The Magnitogorsk specificity of “litO” is most accurately and deeply analyzed in 2011 by A.Pavlov, who led the “Magnit” literary association under the Magnitogorsk Metal newspaper from the second half of the 1970s to the 2000s.Unlike school, literacy does not imply the strict obligation to attend classes. Pupils and teachers, citizens, are “in the same class”, united not only by a common interest in literature, but also by a sense of patriotism, a desire to find like-minded people in an industrial city like Magnitogorsk. For A.Pavlov, “Magnet” is “a club of interests too.” The result of the work of the Literary Magnet was the publication of the poetic collection In the Circle of Revelations (2004) - an anthology of the work of non-professional writers of Magnitogorsk. The tradition of youth associations (from the 1930s to the 2010s) is continued by modern literature: “Magnit”, (head V.Kalugin), literary youth clubs of Magnitogorsk (TERRA LITERARY Club - an electronic platform for students of Moscow State Technical University named after G.I. Nosova). (  The author of the article is grateful to the editors  of «Dennitsa» for the supporting with  the local history material and to Tatyaana Pavlova for the interview devoted to her husband’s (A.Pavlov) creativity; to  the students of the Institute of the Humanities (М .Maslennikova, I. Vilkhovskiy, O. Morozova.).

Keywords: B. Ruchev, N. Kondratkovskaya, R. Dyshalenkova, A. Pavlov, literary association, Magnitogorsk, literary club of MGTU named after G.I. Nosov.

Аuthor:

Maya L. Bedrikova, Docent, Candidate of Philological Sciences, Docent of Linguistics and Literary Studies Department, Institute of the Humanities, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

References

1. Bedrikova M. L. Roman K. Fedina «Goroda i gody» v svete problematiki russkoi prozy 1920-kh gg., Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research]. 2017. vol. 1. no. 2. pp. 72‒78.

2. V krugu otkrovenii: kollektivnyi sbornik LitO «Magnit». Kniga I. / sost. A. Pavlov; red. S. Rukhmalev. Magnitogorsk, ALKION, 2004, 140 p.

3. V krugu otkrovenii: kollektivnyi sbornik LitO «Magnit». Kniga II. / sost. A. Pavlov; red. S. Rukhmalev. Magnitogorsk, ALKION, 2004,136 p.

4. Volkova V. B. Kontseptosfera sovremennoi voennoi prozy: dis. … d-ra filol. nauk, Magnitogorsk, 2014, 591 p.

5. Dyshalenkova R. A. Angel vremeni : Proza – stikhi. Magnitogorsk, Magnitogorskii Dom pechati, 2006, 256 p.

6. Dyshalenkova R. Chetyre okna. Stikhi. Predisl. V. Sidorova, Moscow, Sovremennik, 1978, 62 p.

7. Zamanskii L. A. On voshel v nashu zhizn' kak uchitel': slovo o Borise Ruch'eve / Poeziya Magnitogorska : opyt issledovaniya regional'noi literatury : sb. nauch. statei / red. i sost. M. M. Polekhina, T. A. Tayanova. Magnitogorsk, MaGU, 2008, vol. I, pp. 14‒19.

8. Kataev V. P. Vremya, vpered! Roman- khronika, Chelyabinsk, Yuzh.-Ural. kn. izd-vo, 1979, 301  p.

9. Kondratkovskaya N. U goryachego istoka: vstupitel'naya stat'ya, Krug zari: stikhi, ocherki, rasskazy, Che-lyabinsk, Yuzh.-Ural. kn. izd-vo, 1977, pp. 5‒10.

10. Kondratkovskaya N. Serdtse-ozero: skazy, legendy, poemy, skazki, stikhi, Chelyabinsk, Yuzh.-Ural. kn. izd-vo, 1984, 152  p.

11. Krug zari: stikhi, ocherki, rasskazy / sost. N. G. Kondratkovskaya, Chelyabinsk, Yuzh.-Ural. kn. izd-vo, 1977, 120 p.

12. Mashkovtsev V. Oranzhevaya magiya: Stikhi, poema, Chelyabinsk,Yuzh.-Ural. kn. izd-vo, 1984, 208 p.

13. Pavlov A. Gorod i poet: Stikhi, Chelyabinsk, Yuzh.-Ural. kn. izd-vo, 1996. 560  p.

14. Poeziya Magnitogorska : opyt issledovaniya regional'noi literatury: sb. nauch. statei / red. i sost. M. M. Polekhina, T. A. Tayanova, Magnitogorsk, MaGU, 2008, vol. I, 215 p.

15. Poeticheskaya zhizn' Magnitogorska : opyt literaturovedcheskogo kraevedeniya: sb. nauch. st. /red. i sost. M. M. Polekhina, T. A. Tayanova, Magnitogorsk, MaGU, 2009, 390 p.

16. IX Ruch'evskie chteniya. Dinamika literaturnogo protsessa v kontekste regional'nogo prostranstva : sb. materialov mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. Konferentsii / red. S. L. Slobodnyuk, red.-sost. M. L. Bedrikova, N. L. Karpicheva, E. Yu. Kotukova, S. M. Krutii, Magnitogorsk, Magnitogorskii Dom pechati, 2011, 326  p.

17. Ruch'ev B. A. Stikhotvoreniya i poemy. Moscow, Sov. Rossiya, 1976. 224  p.

18. Chuprinin S. I. Russkaya literatura segodnya: Malaya literaturnaya entsiklopediya, Moscow, Vremya, 2012, 992 p.

For citation

Bedrikova M. L. About Youth Literary Groups of Magnitogorsk 1930-2010: "A Little about City and Family ", Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2019, vol. 3, no 3, pp. 46‑57.