Download PDF

Abstract

The author of the article analyzes the data gathered during 12 years of students’ search group “Phoenix” existence. The author has headed the search group for twelve years which lets him relying on both his personal, and mass media resources as well as his experience have a look at the history of the group from inside, i.e. from the point of view of a person who was at the origins of “Phoenix”. The research under the study is considered to be very urgent, as up to now there has not been any full information or adequate publication about the search group “Phoenix”. The author believes that a search group is the form of patriotic upbringing that allows to keep historical memory about the events of the past.  “Phoenix” work is multifaceted and meets all the social requirements of contemporary Russian society. The search group activities include field trips, research in archives, educational and memorial work, reception of applications from citizens for information search.

Keywords: “Phoenix” search group, the Great Patriotic War, patriotic education, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University.

Author:

Artem E. Lyubetsky, Candidate of History, Associate Professor at the Department of World History, Institute for the Humanities, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

References

1. Vul'f A. «Ya ubit podo Rzhevom», Nauka i zhizn', no. 5, 2000, pp. 28–29.

2. Gerasimova S. A. Rzhev 42. Pozitsionnaya boinya, Moscow, Eksmo, 2007, 320 p.

3. Lyubetskii A. E. Opyt vzaimodeistviya poiskovogo dvizheniya g. Magnitogorska s obrazovatel'nymi uchrezhdeniyami, Istoriko-pedagogicheskie chteniya. 2016, vol. 3, pp. 84–89.

4. Morev D. Ya ubit podo Rzhevom. Odin iz tysyach geroev stikhotvoreniya byl urozhentsem Magnitogorska [Elektronnyi resurs], Yuzhnoural'skaya panorama. URL: https://up74.ru/articles/news/85524/

5. Potemkina M. N., Lyubetskii A. E., Makarova N. N. Magnitka i Pobeda. Magnitogorsk, Dom pechati, 2010, 438 p.

6. Novikov I. A. Dobrovol'cheskaya deyatel'nost' v Chelyabinskoi oblasti: poiskovoe dvizhenie i soyuz kraevedov Rossii v seredine KhKh – nachale KhKhI v., Problemy kul'turnogo obrazovaniya. Sbornik nauchnykh i uchebno-metodicheskikh trudov / otv. red. V. M. Kuznetsov, Chelyabinsk, ChIPPKRO, 2018, pp. 15–30.

7. Rossiya i SSSR v voinakh XX veka: Statisticheskoe issledovanie / pod red.G. F.Krivosheeva, Moscow, Olma-Press, 2001, 608 p.

8. Shcherbina L. V. Prikosnuvshis' k voine. Kazan', Tsentr innovatsionnykh tekhnologii, 2016, 152 p.

For citation

Lyubetsky A. E. Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University Search Group “Phoenix”: History and Current Status, Gumanitarno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya [Humanitarian and pedagogical Research], 2019, vol. 3, no 1, pp. 50–54.